KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The phantom member.

The phantom member.
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

The phantom member.

Have you ever wondered if theres a guest on the forum thats been here since the beginnig, but has never signed up to be a member? Wondered if he/she knows the forum inside out like say....raz or ush? Wondered if KMC means as much to them as it does to the old members???? Have you?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:30 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

There are many guests around the boards everyday, there must be one of those that comes everyday and reads the posts of certain threads and feels he or she knows the people that are posting.. It could happen messed

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:34 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

my RL friend is reading a lot of posts here, but she's never decided to join sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Last edited by Clovie on Oct 9th, 2004 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:37 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: The phantom member.

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
Have you ever wondered if theres a guest on the forum thats been here since the beginnig, but has never signed up to be a member? Wondered if he/she knows the forum inside out like say....raz or ush? Wondered if KMC means as much to them as it does to the old members???? Have you?

No.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:27 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Tex, while your here, Bjork was being interviewed on Jonathan Ross's show last night yes

And she performed

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:

i guess it could happen erm but, wouldnt they want to join and actaully talk to the members?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 04:53 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

why does this thread scare me? confused

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 05:59 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

lurkers are scary

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:29 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ush haunted for a good bit before he joined.

Before the dark times. Before the Empire.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:16 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark

I remember those days sad

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:58 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark

laughing out loud

Actually, that would be funny if there was a person who was lurking so much that they knew all of us...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 03:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Actually, that would be funny if there was a person who was lurking so much that they knew all of us...

It'd also be really creepy...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

quote:

I was actually like that in the past. I've been coming to KMC for about a year, but I've only been a member for three months.

......Nobody knows me as well as I know them..... *sniffle* sad

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 06:02 AM
Darth Surgent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

*pats surge on the back*

I reckon it would be cool in a strange way. I doubt anyone would have so much time on their hands that they would have read every single post on every single topic... Even so, its weird messed

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:06 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Tex, while your here, Bjork was being interviewed on Jonathan Ross's show last night

And she performed
performed what? hopefully it was a suicide ritual that succeeded

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:12 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Oh she isn't that bad...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:51 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Whats that song she sang at Athens? "Your sweat is salty"? blink

Knowing members more than the members know them is what i think would stop lurkers from joining.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:38 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

maybe there's someone like that. but what's so scary?
sometimes they just've got nothing to say. i read a lot of posts but don't always answer since what i wanted to say is already said.
and sometimes, like me, they may hate the sign up part.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:02 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, don't worry about that, nemo. You can still express your opinion even if someone else already posted the same thing.

cool

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Thats what KMC is all about, post what you think, BE LOUD! BE ABNOXIOUS! Not that any of you are.....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:03 PM