KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Want to know who will win election early?

Want to know who will win election early?
Started by: Omegaman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omegaman

Want to know who will win election early?

Well then you need to tune in the Redskins game on Oct.31st! See, for the last 17 elections(since 1936) the Washington Redskins have been an accurate predictor of who will win the WHite House. If the Redskins win their last home game prior to the election ,then there is NO change in the White House but if the Redskins lose the game then there will be a change in the White House! So if the Redskins will, then George W. will continue on at the White House, but if the Skins lose then in comes John Kerry. This year's deciding game will be OCt. 31st against the Green Bay Packers.

Check it out and SEE!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:24 AM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

hmm. i smell bullsh.it...

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:26 AM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

interesting...i'll try to remember that one

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:28 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Yeah thats your upper lip you smell!

go back and check the facts , then! The Redskins game results are definately recorded!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:32 AM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Interesting coincidence.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

17 straight elections, thats pretty good odds!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:40 AM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
Originally posted by Omegaman
Yeah thats your upper lip you smell!

go back and check the facts , then! The Redskins game results are definately recorded!

i do not doubt that these are facts.
i however do not believe that this is anything more than a strange coincidence.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:40 AM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

no thats not what you said, but anyways all I said it was a great predictor of what will happen.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:42 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Football and politics. I'd rather watch Football. Elections are boring.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:42 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Then this is right up your alley, winddancer!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:45 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

hmm...nothing against the skins, but go packers! stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:46 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I heard of it before. There is also the one about the Stock market performance is predicted by the winner of the Super Bowl. If the AFC wins the market goes down and if the NFC wins the Market goes up. Most likely Urban Legends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:01 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

well mine is not a legend, it happens.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:39 AM
BackFire

Coincidence. Nothing more.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Omegaman
well mine is not a legend, it happens.

I'm not saying yours is an Urban Legend. The Superbowl thingy is a urban legend it has been proven before.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:42 AM
Omegaman

great so its a coincidence! But it tried and proven predictor! That is my point! Didnt say it was some kind of supernatural event.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:44 AM
Omegaman

what makes it even more cool, is that is revolves around the Redskins , who just so happen to be in Washington, DC you know our capital, where the White House is , and the president resides!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:46 AM
BackFire

Yeah, it's definately interesting, I'll give you that.

*waits for wacko's to come in with unfounded conspiracy theories about this coincidence*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:47 AM
lil bitchiness
-

mad BackFire, thats so inconsiderate of you. It IS a conspiracy theory, cant you see it?! Cant you?

Look harder

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:49 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Well when you put it that way, I see..

You know, ever since you got that ass in your avatar you're alot easier to agree with.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:51 AM