KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bush has won for the second term!!!

Bush has won for the second term!!!
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Bush has won for the second term!!!

Wow what can i say that was a very close race.

I really thaught Kerry would win wink.

Oh well the world has President Bush for another 4 years

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:38 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

It's not over yet. I smell lawsuits by the thousands.

If Bush wins, American is f*cked. If Kerry wins, we'll have no idea what'll happen

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:43 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I heard the republicans decleared Bush as a winner, havent heard any network say it yet though

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Indeed, all that the network can say is that the Bush camp claims victory.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:56 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Well it really does look like he has won!!!!!!

Also he has won most of the senate seats which means his second year Will be much more easier for his

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by ash007 on Nov 3rd, 2004 at 12:10 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:08 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

I heard on the radio that it be going on for days yet, cos its been a close call. If i find out that Bush has officially win, im really sorry to say this but you americans are idiots!

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:10 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

I heard on the radio that it be going on for days yet, cos its been a close call. If i find out that Bush has officially win, im really sorry to say this but you americans are idiots!

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:10 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Sex Pistol

quote:

If posting the same message twice gives you the right to call someone idiots then the whole world is f*cked!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:27 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

How weird - in other democracies we wait to be told who's one by the official body set up to cont the votes...

Seems like in the USA one side gets to "claim" the election and it's up to the other team to contest the decision legally.

Democracy in action - the USA is an inspiration...to dictatorships and crooked regimes the world over.

The trouble with elections in the USA is that no matter who wins - its a sad day for those of us in the free world.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:27 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

quote:

Not cool. You shouldn't generalize a whole country as idiots.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:02 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

You can for a fact that the majority are if you vote Bush in again.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:09 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

ok me being a 14 year old australian teen know nothing whatsoever to do with bush and kerry (dont even know much about john howard!)
so why is it that if bush is such a dick, that he wins messed
whats wrong with him?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:17 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

If he has won (which has not officially been confirmed as of yet) I'm just wondering how many more people he's gonna send to their deaths in the name of his idiotic ramblings.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:23 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah thing are going to much worse because as i said he has got a majority lead in the senate now.

Which mean he is much more powerful

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
How weird - in other democracies we wait to be told who's one by the official body set up to cont the votes...

Seems like in the USA one side gets to "claim" the election and it's up to the other team to contest the decision legally.

Democracy in action - the USA is an inspiration...to dictatorships and crooked regimes the world over.

The trouble with elections in the USA is that no matter who wins - its a sad day for those of us in the free world.

I don't know where this over-reaction is coming from., All the Republicans have done is SAID they have won, which anyone is entitled to do all they like before an election is over, at the risk of looking stupid later. They have not yet made a formal declaration of victory.

And when/if they do make one, it would then be up to the Democrats to either contest or concede, and in that respect it's the same as it is in the UK.

Their formal declaration is expected later in the day.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

What happened, as I understand it, is that one of the states, Ohio, is still technically contested, because not all the write-in-ballots have been counted. He who wins Ohio, wins the election. Bush has a strong majority in Ohio; Karry would have to win 80% of the write-in ballots, which clearly isn't going to happen. So although the posters who claim Bush hasn't really won are technically correct, he clearly has won. If you get my meaning.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:33 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

quote:
Originally posted by zombieman
You can for a fact that the majority are if you vote Bush in again.

No, you can't. Well you can, but by calling people you never even met idiots your being idiotic yourself. People can vote for whoever they want. You don't know their personal situations or reasons for voting that way and you shouldn't ridicule them.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:54 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero

Our voting and electing process is based on tradition. roll eyes (sarcastic) the clear victor can claim victory and the loser is suppose to conciede with honor... roll eyes (sarcastic) but some are poor losers roll eyes (sarcastic) And the republicans hav not claimed victory yet, last time i heard... and the media would have televised it... not just hear rumors.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:47 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
What happened, as I understand it, is that one of the states, Ohio, is still technically contested, because not all the write-in-ballots have been counted. He who wins Ohio, wins the election. Bush has a strong majority in Ohio; Karry would have to win 80% of the write-in ballots, which clearly isn't going to happen. So although the posters who claim Bush hasn't really won are technically correct, he clearly has won. If you get my meaning.

yes
considering that most absenty ballots are republican and military.... its clear that Bush will have far more then 20% of them.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:49 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Bush won!All they are waiting for is Kerry to say he is steping down.and according to a news channel that I was watching this morning.He is going to do it this time today.
Before ten or maybe if we are lucky before four!Anyway another victory for the Republicans!YEA! JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:55 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote