KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » new house

new house
Started by: LadyEowyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadyEowyn
found

new house

i finally moved into my new home
we needed one. we really didnt fit comfortably in the old house. here it is my new cute little house:

so what are your guys'homes like?

Attachment: nicehome.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 10:08 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Nice house.....errr you call that thing little???????????

Mine has white siding and a white wraparound porch.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 10:10 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

well compared to the neighbors.....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 10:12 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

eek! .....if you got much bigger you'd have to pack a water bottle to hike to the other end of the house wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 10:13 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

...yeah. its a trip to my room, a really big big big trip. but, on the brite side, thats my daily exercise! big grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 10:15 PM
LadyEowyn
found

then again a walk to any room is considered excercise...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 11:05 PM
LanceWindu

The house that my family just moved into is the house we used to live in 3 years ago before we moved to Nevada. Then we moved back to Tennessee and we were able to get our old house back.

It's got 4 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. I get the big upstairs room. Well it's the only room at all upstairs besides the attic. So I guess you can call it my own little pad.

I loved this house a while back and I still love it. We are remodeling the entire place. We have already pulled up the carpet in some of the rooms and underneath we found beautiful old hardwood floors. The wallpaper from the walls came off too. Some of it even dates back to the 1920's. I wish I had a pic to show you guys what it looks like.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 11:17 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna has a flash house as well; hardly mansion sized but it IS over three hundred years old.

LE, we require concrete proof that your neighbours have larger houses. Then we want to LIVE in those houses, so please get rid of the neighbours.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 11:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes please. We want to say that we live in bigger houses than you.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 11:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

well id say my neighbors would think i was a freak stalker if they saw me taking pics of their houses...but ill try

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 12:21 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I live in an old box.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 01:00 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

And when his box rolls around in the wind people think it's his mobile home. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 01:48 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

smile

I've got a couple of heavy rocks that hold the place down.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 02:18 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's good.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 02:50 AM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

ive got quite a big house (not nearly as big as urs) but big for england. we have 4 bedrooms two bathrooms an extention a really big lounge a HUGE kitchen and dining room two indoor sheds and two outdoorsheds! kids garden and greenhouse garden and a big front garden which fits our caravan motorbike car trailer and a big bit a grass! its cool!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 11:38 AM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Lady E, thats a freakin' massive house. I thought about posting a picture of mine until I saw yours. sad

In comparison, mines not fit to be an avatar.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 01:03 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

poodoo! Am I the only one who doesn't have a house?
*starts to cry*
It's not fair! Biggs was right! I never will get one!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 01:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Poor Yers, you can move in with me!
We can swim and play basketball and you can clean my room and do my laundry! stick out tongue
Here's my home, been living here since 1996.
Cant wait to get out! sad

Attachment: home.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 08:23 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
and you can clean my room and do my laundry!

and burn your Björk-posters smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 08:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

boy Texas, choice between doing your laundry and ummm say living on the streets......hmmmmmm

I could handle the cold!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 08:33 PM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote