KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How does it feel to lose someone you care about??

How does it feel to lose someone you care about??
Started by: ZomBiE_HunTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Worried How does it feel to lose someone you care about??

I lost my grandma and I regret not spending alot time with her.How do u guys feel?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:25 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm...bad??

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:42 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

great

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:55 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

sorry

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:06 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
great

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:36 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

No not about my grandma Im talking about the ppl u guys have lost.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:51 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I'm on the verge of losing the girl I love more than anything else in the world after losing her then getting back together and having everything be great.

If you spent less time with her because you didn't know her that well then I wouldn't feel too bad but if you did and COULD have spent time with her but did stupid things like put it off and not bother then I would feel a personal sense of regret. My one condolance if/when me and my girl split is that we enjoyed the time we had together and that we did everything we could to make it work. So you should do everything you can to be a part of the people's lives you want to be a part of now. Tomorrow isn't promised.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:55 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

disbelief, denial, regret, sorrow, bereave, pity, absence, etc.. try a thesaurus

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:01 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

How does it feel to lose someone you care about??
devastating

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:07 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I've lost my best mate but not through death or even through a falling out. He collapsed over three weeks ago and has laid in a coma ever since, doctors now say he has brain damage. I've known him for all my life (almost 19 years to be precise) and to see someone who you've shared so many good times be reduced to that of a vegetable i tell you it is one of the most difficult things i've ever gone through. I honestly cannot describe in words how i felt hearing that news.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:09 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It makes one feel sad and hopeless and angry and also emity.If I losed any of my friends that is what I would be feeling right now.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i felt like commiting suicide when my nan died :/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Re: How does it feel to lose someone you care about??

quote:
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
I lost my grandma and I regret not spending alot time with her.How do u guys feel?

i wished i had spent more time with my grampa. my mom is just now recently telling me stories he told her about how he and his brother owned a night club and ellie mae asked him to be jethro on the beverly hillbillies erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:47 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

The strange thing is, you never realize how valuable each moment was with that person until they're gone.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I just hate myself for letting the last words be 'Ta-ra'

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:32 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I havent lost "Anyone" I cared of, but I did lose "something" I cared about more than anything in the world. Back in October of 2002

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:33 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

what was it sad

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:35 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
The strange thing is, you never realize how valuable each moment was with that person until they're gone.

Thats is VERY true

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:50 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

It makes you feel like shit.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:13 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I know it really does. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:27 PM