KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ESP! Anyone thinks this is real or fake?

ESP! Anyone thinks this is real or fake?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question ESP! Anyone thinks this is real or fake?

I hope this belongs here if not then anyone is welcome to move it to where it belongs.Anyway I think that it is real.
That some people could read minds.Or know the future.
What do you think?JM evil face confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:49 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I cant read minds but i know when a PM is about to come through, i know when people are about to sign in, i know who is about to send me a message.....i can sometimes know a conversation topic half an hour before its brought up

but not reading minds or seeing the future

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

And how may I ask do you know all this?Do you have esp?Is that what you are saying?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:30 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Sometimes I know things are going to happen soon before they do... Just little stuff, like I know when the phone is going to ring or something.

However, I think it could be just my mind subconsciously predicting patterns of human behavior. I can't say that I'm psychic, because this only happens on occasion and I can't seem to recall ever "predicting" anything that didn't have to do with people. Or sometimes animals.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:35 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

That is really cool!That you have esp.It sounds like that is what you have.I have a connection like that with my twin sister.We always know what the other one is thinking or if one of us in trouble.
But I think that is a twin thing not esp.What do you think?JM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:40 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Twin thing" or not, theoretically it is ESP, since all it means is "extra sensory perception". And knowing what another person is doing isn't any one of the five senses...

I don't think I'm psychic or anything, I think I'm just really intuitive. Runs in the family wink

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:11 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

ESP is false. ESP consists of telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, and telekinesis (officially). In all the laboratory tests, there have been no reproduceable phenomena of ESP. Look up the Ganzfeld procedure if you want more information.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:34 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Look it up for me and give me a link, its your argument thats being backed up so you can do the work.

Im not saying i have Esp JM, just that i know when PMs and messages are coming, and like Revan, when the phone is going to ring.

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:37 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:45 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Interesting link. I generally dont believe that anything like the aim of that experiment as possible.

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:55 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Random AP Chemistry help needed:

1. Why is the triiodide ion linear?
2. Why are Cobalt (II) halides colored while Zinc (II) halides are not?
3. Why does the conductivity of silicon increase when a small amount of arsenic is doped into the crystal?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:58 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Thanks for the info guys!Goodnight.JM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:57 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
Random AP Chemistry help needed:

1. Why is the triiodide ion linear?
2. Why are Cobalt (II) halides colored while Zinc (II) halides are not?
3. Why does the conductivity of silicon increase when a small amount of arsenic is doped into the crystal?

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for the info guys!Goodnight.JM

Don't go Jackie...big words scare me too!

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 03:12 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
ESP! Anyone thinks this is real or fake?
as long as it aint by Bee Gees wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:57 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

. Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I believe Esp is very possible, but few instances that are few and far between. I think it would also be on a minor scale that thrives between the energies of people. I have never seen or experienced anything like Esp other than de ja vu. Actually there was this period in my life, when i was about 18, days started to repeat themselves.I best not elaborate on that...people already think i'm crazy.

I think the general belief of Esp is just that...a belief. All you need to do to be labeled a psychic, is to be able to read people well. If you are one that likes to take the perception of other, by attempting to take on others emotional perspective then you will learn to read people fairly well. If you can do this, you too can start your own scam business of being a psychic. You can even claim to be able to talk to people that have "crossed over" and make people believe it.

The human brain is one of the most complex things understood in our existence. Alot of that understanding is still only speculation. Einstein suggested that when we sleep, our mind wanders to various area's of the mind that go unused in everyday life. He even believed that if we could utilize more of the potential of our minds, telepathy could be a very legitimate possibility. Esp is also somthing that is written about through history. the Greeks, Romans, Various Indian cultures believed it was not just a possibility, but a fact. Dont know though, i think that if their are people out there that have this ability, they probably dont even know that they have it.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 29th, 2004 at 10:19 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Does the twin thing count as having esp?JM Just wondering!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Sometimes I know things are going to happen soon before they do... Just little stuff, like I know when the phone is going to ring or something.

However, I think it could be just my mind subconsciously predicting patterns of human behavior. I can't say that I'm psychic, because this only happens on occasion and I can't seem to recall ever "predicting" anything that didn't have to do with people. Or sometimes animals.

I'm the same way...it happens eerily often with me, too messed

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I completely believe in ESP..........there is actually scientific evidence to back it up.

Google "Quantum spooky effect"........interesting findings eh?

To sum it up for you.......two photons behave the exact same way.......they are separated.........they are now hundreds of miles apart........change the way one behaves, the other changes to. How did it know to change? How did it know the behavior of the other had changed? That's why it's called the spooky effect........it's spooky.

The most recognized hypothesis is Einstein's Unified theory of everything. ..........that everything in the universe is connected somehow.....by some as yet unknown energy. If these two photons could communicate or gather information from this energy connection, why couldn't two people? It's a shame Einstein's theory is yet unfinished as even he could not topple the task of defining everything into one theory.

'tis also a good explanation for "instint".......

a rat sees a cat with good eye sight, it runs away. a rat sees a snake with poor eye sight it stands still, motionless. How did the rat know that the cat has good eyes and the snake has bad eyes? Why did it not run from the snake and stand motionless for the cat? Instinct is the answer......but what exactly is instinct? Where did the rat get this information..............

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:41 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

ESP has never been proven in scientific tests so it probably doesn't exist. But it might. Although it probably doesn't........

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 10:58 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote