KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Fuuuuuuuun Has Arrived.

The Fuuuuuuuun Has Arrived.
Started by: manjaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Barf The Fuuuuuuuun Has Arrived.

CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Just in time for the holiday season, Red Light District has released its second celebrity video this month, featuring Joanie Laurer, better known as former World Wrestling Entertainment star Chyna, and boyfriend Sean Walton, also known as X-Pac.
The follow-up to Red Light’s “One Night in Paris,” “1 Night in China” features a variety of scenes involving the two wrestlers, four additional scenes of other hardcore Red Light footage, and footage of Walton in front of Chinese landmarks.

In a statement issued Friday, Laurer said her main motivation was to try to capitalize on something that would become public eventually anyway.

The video’s official release date is Dec. 13, and suggested retail price is $39.

Can y'all believe she tried that whole"they broke into my house and stole it" excuse? SHEESH!, What some ppl would do for a quick buck

look at all that manly goodness.
(actual cover)

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on Dec 8th, 2004 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:20 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

i cant wait! is gonna be released on my b-day too. isnt that exciting?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:23 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Report yourself to the moderators and beg them for forgiveness. Sicko.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

....... sick .........

...help me to remove this image from my head.....

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:32 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

quote:
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Report yourself to the moderators and beg them for forgiveness. Sicko.
wow! i guess its safe to say that sarcasm is completly wasted on the likes of you huh?

besides from what i understand as long as one doesnt get too graphic, or overtly offensive in these forums everything should be ok(which this isnt as ive cut and pasted it from an actual news source)

Last edited by manjaro on Dec 8th, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:46 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:49 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

say what you will but you know you can just get lost in those puma eyes laughing cool laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:52 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/chyna.html

Check this out, she's changed her image A LOT. This is her now.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

is she a he?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:00 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

actually..........those pics dont look too bad at all................did i just type that? blink

that means they're probably gonna change the cover then

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:02 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

YEA!That is so great.NOT!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:25 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

*puts on Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady*

oh hell yah! I love this song!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

She must work out!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 06:14 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

For some sick reason I'd take a gander at the movie if it was presented in front of me.

I mean I'd have to stab my eyes out afterwards but ya know........

bunny

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:22 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
is she a he?

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:32 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/chyna.html

Check this out, she's changed her image A LOT. This is her now.

She kinda looks the same. Dyed her hair blonde and thats it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:19 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

She's not nearly as muscular as she used to be, she actually looks like a chick now.

Plus she's got some great big boobies.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 08:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

cant go wrong with that

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:05 PM
manjaro

well boys and girls today is the 13th and you know what that means..............the video came out today, yes today. even though i wasnt the first one down to my local adult emporium, surprisingly there wasnt really a long line(gee i wonder why?) anyway my guy told me that it's limited release and even though it has not been out in every single part of the country he has it, and i took a look at it and you know what? it didnt suck at all.....but she did though...............alot.(wink)rock and also surprsingly i would highly recommend it. i guess im a sicko after all, cuz i actually liked it. What the f**k?

Last edited by manjaro on Dec 13th, 2004 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:52 PM
BackFire

I actually think Chyna is pretty hot now.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:15 PM