KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What are you doing for the holidays?

What are you doing for the holidays?
Started by: FireTiger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FireTiger

What are you doing for the holidays?

Well the holiday season is upon us here at KMC so I was curious, what is everyone doing for the holidays? I am going home, but I think next month I may be heading overseas, if I can get the cash together. I got my US Passport today in the mail (only took them a year) so what is everyone else doing?

"Where you are seems to be, as far as an eternity." -Maroon 5

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 07:58 PM
FireTiger is currently offline Click here to Send FireTiger a Private Message Find more posts by FireTiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I' m going to study for my exams in January. But I' ll celebrate Christmas and New Year together with Fire. After our exams, we' re going to New York for a midweek (February).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:02 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Not a lot, I don't break up until xmas eve, and Mrs.MM only has 5 days off for xmas. She has to work New Year too, so it leaves little time for anything special.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:07 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireTiger

yay New York is sooo much fun. Good luck with Exams btw

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:07 PM
FireTiger is currently offline Click here to Send FireTiger a Private Message Find more posts by FireTiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Thanks smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:09 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

getting boozed up with my mates then running naked through the town with only santa hats over our willys

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:18 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireTiger

this I want to see for some odd strange reason

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:23 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm spending Christmas with Me Poppa! happy

New Years is all drinking till the sunrise.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sleeping and playing video games. Oh, and eating.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

No "hurting yourself" with all that spare time I hope?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:10 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Not purposely.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:11 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

blanket + tea + tv

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:12 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

You having the missus over?

That should keep you out of mischief. yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:13 PM
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
You having the missus over?

That should keep you out of mischief. yes

laughing out loud Yeah right. She creates mischief.

I'm sure she'll stop by at some point. Oh crud, that reminds me, she's coming over in 30 minutes and I've not showered yet...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:15 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

So, you're still at the showering when you see each other stage?

Give it 10 years and you won't bother anymore...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:18 PM
BackFire

I'm already kinda at that stage...sometimes I don't shower and just wet my hair and tell her otherwise.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:56 PM
Walfredo

Well, to combat the motonony of family gatherings I chose to grab Cranium from Toys R Us. That shall bring much happiness to the usually boring family situations. And when that can be avoided I'll probably be playing video games and hopefully sledding...or snow football. God I hope it snows for chistmas.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:26 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm already kinda at that stage...sometimes I don't shower and just wet my hair and tell her otherwise.
I always did that when I was a little kid laughing out loud

I'm probably just going to open presents and go to my grandmas house

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 12:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I'm just going to spend the holiday with my family

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:44 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Vegas tomorrow, Grandma visits through Christmas, trip to visit my girlfriend out in Ohio. messed

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 05:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote