KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Shot for treason.. WE NEED ORDER

Shot for treason.. WE NEED ORDER
Started by: Goldensky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Goldensky

Shot for treason.. WE NEED ORDER

in my job i talk to a lot of "intresting" different people everyday.
most of which just happen to be immegrants that have just be imported to work for there famillys over here. more than likely we will strike up a conversation, and it really is alarmin how much hey hate the british way of living and the way we conduct our self's. they say that they get miss treated over here and they dont get what there promised. i mean what the f*ck they have more rights than us over here, dont they? about 100 years ago anyone who was cought saying half of the stuff they say about us and our country they would have been done for treason against britain, it has took us 3 year to arrest and deport someone that has been linked with terrosim against our self and america, he publicy stated that he hated us and he was glad of any action that was takin against us and america, he said all this when he was claming benifits off off the very public that he hated... this all brings me to my main point should extremists that bad moth us and our queen be arrested and charged under the old treason law (punishable by death)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:07 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

No of course not! What century do you live in?

Of course there is mistreatment of the immigrants to a certain extent, but at the same time, who doesnt like it in England - can go somewhere else. (being aware that some may not have a choice, they should be happy to be in a country they are in)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:12 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

you probley dont have to put up with it as much as i do.. Tell me how they are mistreated? they come over here with nothing but there clothes on there back. we provide a house, we pay all there bills untill they get a job they get a allwence of £500 a month, free mobile phones.. and the rest. if i applied for a house now it would take me on a waiting list of 6 months they wait a max of 2, in this country if i went on dole id get £420 a month 80 less then them> and i have payed taxies all my life weres the justice

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:24 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is the justice when the get shot?
WTF are you.
Why should anyone be killed for saying something.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:47 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I say those people are treated pretty fairly.As long as they come here legaly and not unlegal.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:48 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

its not saying anything, its a case of if you are so anti British you should just go or face the consequences, having the death penelty would act more as a deterent to any haters of our way of living

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:51 PM
Fire

no crime is worth the deathpenalty let alone something as bad mouthing a country or a ruler of a country. I'm not saying it has to go unpunished

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

what would you say the apropiate punishment should be

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:00 PM
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well actually I think nit should be all unpunished its not that it does anyone harm, its freedom of speech, well its a lie and all baut still they can say whatever the **** they want

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:04 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

well if there's freedom of speech i should able to go to a immigrant a shout a racist comments and should say how i think that they live in a backward country and they all have bad hygiene problems and they take the piss when it comes to our country. after all freedom of speech and that. but can i say all that NO cos id get arrested for been racist, we are a race and they can say what they like about us and the way we live and how much they hate us but do they get done for racism NO, clearly you don't know much about anything bardock

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:14 PM
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well first of all I think you should be allowed to do that but I can't do anything aboot your stupid government being stupid ok.
And now since you already compared saying something bad aboot your country to racism, I'd say if any punishment at all it should be opunished similar, you don'T get shot for being racist, I don't think so.
And its clear that you are just some stupid racist so stop calling me ignorant.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:22 PM
Goldensky

I'm sooo stupid but its people like you going round with your eyes closed that do see the truth... Iam not racist how quick are u to judge I'm just patriotic towards the country that bore me! every time that someone says something bout england its like a knife threw my heart. but i cant say nothing cos i have to be polite and none judgemental, this is my only outlet.. by the way i have a diploma and a degree to boot witch i passed with distinction HOW dumb am i

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:30 PM
Angie79
Van God Los

quote:
Originally posted by Goldensky
every time that someone says something bout england its like a knife threw my heart.

Can you say drama queen? no expression

"I'm a page-three girl. I'm a Warhol superstar. I'm a dyke. I'm a riot grrrl.
I'm the queen of sex. I'm a housewife with a jar of rat poison."

~ Kill Your Boyfriend

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:37 PM
Angie79 is currently offline Click here to Send Angie79 a Private Message Find more posts by Angie79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

Yea you can say drama queen if u want !????

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:38 PM
yerssot

*says*
drama queen

happy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angie79
Van God Los

Good boy. happy

~ Kill Your Boyfriend

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:40 PM
Angie79 is currently offline Click here to Send Angie79 a Private Message Find more posts by Angie79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

koekje? happy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sorry you misinterpreted me the stupid wasn'T aimed at you buit at the racist, I actually meant you are a racist, which is stupid. But I can understand you I am a patriot too, but I am a free liberal too, I belive that people shoukld have the right to say what they think. But in anyway even if you want to punish them death is probably not a very good idea for punishment. This is seriously hypocritical that ony one side is allowed to state their opinion, but taking even more freedom from the people is even worse.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:41 PM
Angie79
Van God Los

Ja. happy

No wait, I'm on a diet. no expression

~ Kill Your Boyfriend

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:42 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Goldensky
and i have payed taxies all my life weres the justice

Maybe you should take a bus from time to time What the f**k?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:46 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote