KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The amazing power of the British commonwealth over the world

The amazing power of the British commonwealth over the world
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The amazing power of the British commonwealth over the world

http://www.rense.com/general62/britt.htm

''In conclusion, I believe the purpose behind the construction of the international level is to transfer complete and absolute power to Britain.
I can now see why Prince Charles was working behind the scenes. For him to be center-stage along with the power of the Commonwealth would look like they are in the process of using Francis Drake's pirating methods to grab the world! You can now see how The British have the majority of votes in the global organizations of the world through the Commonwealth and not one major power has questioned the ability of the Commonwealth to operate in tandem with the other global organizations! ''

click link for more info

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

What a pile of crap! eek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:33 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

why??

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:35 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

First and foremost because all of your research and reference material comes from conspiracy sites with disclaimers that they take no responsibility for the information that they post.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:38 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:41 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

That's a far cry from saying that a commonwealth of nations is conspiring towards global domination.

Why do you insist on putting for all these conspiracy theories. You actually do yourself a disservice. By putting forth many conspiracy theories you distract from the actual incidences in which conspiracies may be occurying.

Do you actually believe all this stuff?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:46 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=21707
heres another link then

I started reading the first paragraph:

"What do nations like Belize, India, Fiji, Singapore and Australia have in common? They are just a few of the 54 members of the British Commonwealth, a powerful yet overlooked player in the field of international trade and relations."

How does a nation join the British Commonwealth and who are the other 54 members? The report is old, but I think there is some certain possible truth.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its according, i think some conspiracys have some truth to em
i just like posting stuff like this cos its interesting...whats wrong with that?
trouble with people is that they dismiss everything in an instant..and it annoys
me....the fact is people dont know whats going on behind the scenes....people dont know what plots and scams are taking place...
people dont make up conspiracy theories for nothin..there has to be a slight truth in most of them

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:52 PM
Goldensky

Iv just read it all, its pretty good reading... but every one knows the royal family have no political power and are just Meir figure heads, a show for tourists

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:
people dont make up conspiracy theories for nothin

actually, in fact, some do just to see who believes them

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Goldensky

wacko ok

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:57 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

i am confused!!

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:25 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by KharmaDog
actually, in fact, some do just to see who believes them

what all conspiracy theorys?
i dont think so

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:47 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i believe he said "some"...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:50 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I can see how my eleven word statement could be so confusing....no waite I can't... it must be you

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How nonsensical! The Commonwealth is a quaint sphere of inlfuence built from historical links.

Yes, it gives us a certain amount of influence, trading advantages and favour bartering, but it is not remotely close to a conspiracy!

WD- no luck for you guys I am afraid. To be in the Commonwealth you had to have been part of the Empire before its break up- it succeeded the Empire. The States kind of ruled itself out of that.

It had a fair few mighty nations- the UK, Canada, Austraila, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Nigeria- and lots of smaller ones, all of whom have the Queen as their Head of State and have the right to have royal appointments etc. (hence Australian ships being HMAS (Her Majesty's Australian Ship) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police being actually Royal etc. but just as in the UK itself, her actual power is non-existant; it is all for show); we have trade meetings and four-yearly games similar to the Olympics which Britain still mostly loses at and occasiononally we throw out the odd member that we think is being abusive, like Nigeria (who changed and came back in), but sometimes that doesn't quite work properly, like with Zimbabwe (who called it a British neo-colonial attmept to interfere in the running of their country, which was a pitifful statement from their totally corrupt Government).

Like I say, it is entirely quaint. It is not even remotely sinister. You cannot use its wide membership to justify anything- it is all descended from the Colonial days.

That whole site is, as ever, gibberish. Frankly- we WISH it had any real power!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 8th, 2005 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I can see how my eleven word statement could be so confusing....no waite I can't... it must be you

your confused...yes some conspiracys are made up.....i know this
so whats ya point?
tell me somethin new for a change

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:06 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Well said Ush thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:07 PM
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
How nonsensical! The Commonwealth is a quaint sphere of inlfuence built from historical links.

Yes, it gives us a certain amount of influence, trading advantages and favour bartering, but it is not remotely close to a conspiracy!

WD- no luck for you guys I am afraid. To be in the Commonwealth you had to have been part of the Empire before its break up- it succeeded the Empire. The States kind of ruled itself out of that.

It had a fair few mighty nations- the UK, Canada, Austraila, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Nigeria- and lots of smaller ones, all of whom have the Queen as their Head of State and have the right to have royal appointments etc. (hence Australian ships being HMAS (Her Majesty's Australian Ship) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police being actually Royal etc. but just as in the UK itself, her actual power is non-existant; it is all for show); we have trade meetings and four-yearly games similar to the Olympics which Britain still mostly loses at and occasiononally we throw out the odd member that we think is being abusive, like Nigeria (who changed and came back in), but sometimes that doesn't quite work properly, like with Zimbabwe (who called it a British neo-colonial attmept to interfere in the running of their country, which was a pitifful statement from their totally corrupt Government).

Like I say, it is entirely quaint. It is not even remotely sinister. You cannot use its wide membership to justify anything- it is all descended from the Colonial days.

That whole site is, as ever, gibberish. Frankly- we WISH it had any real power!

cheers for your opinion ush...i dont really know much on the subject...i was just a bit shocked to read that britain could have any real power anymore....maybe they have a lot more power which they exercise behind the scenes...who knows

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In absence of any evidence there is no reason to make that assumption.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote