KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » GAY MARRIAGE IN CANADA-its happening!

GAY MARRIAGE IN CANADA-its happening!
Started by: manny321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

GAY MARRIAGE IN CANADA-its happening!

well i sort of support it but why not call it civil unions instead. That may rule out religious attacks. I don't like the idea but this is an issue of rights and must be treated differently. If it passes it will raise some eyebrows in USA. What do you all think about this issue??

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:28 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The way you have the subject formatted one would think the earth was under attack by aliens or something.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:30 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

well im training to say oh look its passing so easily

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:36 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Some of your fellow Canadians aren't too happy:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...marriage_col_11

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its immoral. However, as the courts and government of Canada have said it will happen, its no longer up to me.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Personally, I could care-less if any of my fellow Canadians who happen to be Homosexuals get married. Hell, it makes them happy! So I'm happy!
Everyone else needs to grow up and realize, "Dude, it's 2005..."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

OH NO!!!! THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:42 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing
Oh PVS, you funny funny fool.....

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Can any of you Canadians please tell me what is Canada Family Action Coalition? Coalition agaisn't what?

WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

there is opposition but unlike the US the government is letting it be debated.

PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm...so in canada...the PEOPLE decide? interesting

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:45 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
I think its immoral. However, as the courts and government of Canada have said it will happen, its no longer up to me.

'Immoral'? I'm sorry, I don't understand your insinuation. Excuse my ignorance. Oh no, wait... it's yours. I'm absolutely delighted it's 'no longer up to you' roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:46 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

coalition against reality of a new modern diverse society.

Last edited by manny321 on Feb 8th, 2005 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:46 PM
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

iam saying PVS its going to debated in goverenment while bush is not letting it be so.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by PVS
hmmm...so in canada...the PEOPLE decide? interesting

Syren> yes

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by manny321
against reality of a new modern diverse society.

OMG are these people for real???

http://www.familyaction.org/

wacko

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
Syren
dreaming

Some people, honestly big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:52 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

our version of the crazy christian groups. LOL!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:53 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think that it will change anything in America. Even the American public's opinion isn't considered these days. Take the last election; it was called a mandate from the masses by the Bush administration. It was, in reality, an election that reveals that this country is evenly divided on most issues. Now that Bush has his"mandate", he'll have the ability to continue to operate as he wishes to...rather than take into consideration what the people of his country wants.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

their fools, they are trying to make this into a religion vs gay people issue like in the united states. Those two are far apart. I disagree on the fact it is called marriage, i think it should be called civil unions. We will call it marriage when some of my fellow Canadians grow up.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:57 PM