KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What makes a person popular?

What makes a person popular?
Started by: Koorime Yume

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

Miffed What makes a person popular?

me and my friend Tikal were just talking at lunch about this. so far we got that they dont exactly have the best grades *ah who are we kidding, they make Kuwabara seem like Einstein, at least the people in my school* and that they talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to much. let me hear your guys reasons. oh yah, im not popular and proud of it! =^.^=

quote:
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei

MINE!:grabs Hiei: BACK OFF!
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei, YYH*So cool!*
Your testicles are in grave danger- Reno 911
Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:31 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Does this really involve anime? ^-^;;

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:18 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

naw, i was just bored and felt like putting this up.

quote:
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei

MINE!:grabs Hiei: BACK OFF!
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei, YYH*So cool!*
Your testicles are in grave danger- Reno 911
Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:22 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumWatTwisted
I'm Back!

They have* to be good looking.
And most of them have money.

Made By Delicious1

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 01:53 AM
SumWatTwisted is currently offline Click here to Send SumWatTwisted a Private Message Find more posts by SumWatTwisted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

mostly its having good looks.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:01 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

not really, not boasting but i am in my years(grades) popular group and its mostly about being your self and the looks come in there somewere but not all the time most of the girls in our group arnt that pretty

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:27 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i think good looks do help but its the personality of the person you may look like a supermodel but when u open your mouth you might be a right cow!!!.............plus to be a hit i htink u have to be open and sometimes a bit flirting

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:36 AM
phoenix chii is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix chii a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix chii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

^ thats me. Im ugly but I have a good personality.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:37 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

lol good 4 u

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:43 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes but robbie are u popular..............and i said a bit flirty not 'come and get me guys' flirty...i mean theres nice but then there is tarty

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:45 AM
phoenix chii is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix chii a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix chii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Robbie! My name is Robert and now everybodys gonna know my real name. Im gonna get you spookey. mad stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:47 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by i slayed buffy
lol good 4 u

I know. big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:47 AM
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
Robbie! My name is Robert and now everybodys gonna know my real name. Im gonna get you spookey. mad stick out tongue

yes but a cute guy like you should go by robbie........hey every one my names CaseyLeigh......hahah robbie come and get me

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:51 AM
Pantera

* chases after spookey with a fish *

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:53 AM
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

quote:
Originally posted by spookey
yes but robbie are u popular..............and i said a bit flirty not 'come and get me guys' flirty...i mean theres nice but then there is tarty

i agree and all these peps r like omg i wish i was popular but its really hard you just be yourself but then theres always the bitches

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:53 AM
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes you must be yourself you act like a tart you get labled a tart

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:56 AM
Pantera

I act on the computer just as I act with my freinds.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:57 AM
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

wow so do i what a coincerdence but wen i wiv my m8s i a bit louder and randomer

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:19 AM
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

yees but i cant reveal the secrets of our kind can i

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:30 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Generally to be popular you have to be shallow and actually care about trivial things such as popularity. Or if you're a girl, be extremely easy and/or hot.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 10:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote