KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Non-Biased Attack.

Non-Biased Attack.
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Non-Biased Attack.

A news report that tells of an attack against four white girls by a gang of over thirty blacks who were screaming 'black power', 'Martin Luther King', and 'white crackers', which the NYPD is calling a 'non-biased' attack. lol.

------------------------------------

http://www.brooklynskyline.com/news...=ne&na=1486

Non-Bias Attack

April 11, 2005

Invoking the name “Martin Luther King” and screaming “Black Power!” a gang of up to 30 black teens attacked four white girls in Marine Park in what police are saying is not a bias crime.

The March 30 attack was a hot topic at state Senator Marty Golden’s recent public safety forum.

According to witnesses and parents of the victims, four young girls from St. Edmund’s had the day off from school due to Easter recess. They were playing basketball during dismissal from nearby Marine Park Junior High School, when several Marine Park students demanded to use the court.

After adults intervened and asked them to wait their turn, the teens left - but returned in a pack of up to 30, both boys and girls, and stormed into the park.

Witnesses say the attackers were all black and called their victims “white crackers” during the bloody melee, which raged for almost 20 minutes.

“This is not being looked at as a bias crime,” NYPD Deputy Inspector Kevin McGinn said at the meeting.

“When I pulled my car up to the park, I witnessed a pandemonium I’ve never seen in my life,” said Debbie, a mother of one victim who asked to remain anonymous for safety reasons.

Her daughter ran to the car, screaming, “They’re going to kill us,” Debbie recalled. My daughter was so scared and kids were running around like crazy.

Pursued by dozens of teens, some of the girls were “literally running into traffic to save their lives,” she said.

One girl made it as far as a nearby house, but was dragged by her hair back into the playground by a “wolf pack of children,” Debbie said.

The St. Edmund girls were bleeding and beaten to the point where they had cuts, scrapes, footprints and dirt all over them - and the attackers surrounded her car and started pounding on the windows as Debbie tried to herd the terrified children into her vehicle.

Two girls were hospitalized - one with a broken nose and one with a head injury, according to Edith, the mother of another girl.

According to Lt. Mark Molinari, from the 63rd Precinct, five of the assailants, who attend Marine Park Junior High School, were arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault. But since the attackers are all under the age of 16, they are facing charges in Family Court, and were arraigned last Friday.

“I always felt safe in the area and after hearing about such an incident, you start thinking what else could happen. These situations should not be happening, not in Marine Park, or anywhere else, and the safety of our kids should be of most importance,” said Denise Williams, a parent from Gerritsen Beach.

“It’s getting progressively worse in the community - these types of gangs are not only taking away our parks, they‚re ruining our neighborhoods,” said parent Cathy Miller.

“Nobody expects their child to go to a park and get beaten, with footprints on her head and arm, everyone just wants their child to be safe,” said Edith. “Everyone should have the right to be safe from teens, to small kids, to seniors, to mothers with strollers, no one should fear of being beaten while enjoying a day in the park.”

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a bit crap that these morons are shouting out things like "Black Power" and "Martin Luther King". Two things that don't constitute beating up white folks.

Infact, you think if they knew who King was, they'd not have done it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:20 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I'm sure MLK would be proud. Idiot kids. The world is going down the sh*tter.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:36 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If white people would have done that they would have been arrested for hate crimes

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:41 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, society in general is so terrified of being labeled racists that they(we) overlook blatently evil acts such as this...and why? if they were screaming 'white power' and beating up minorities, nobody would have a problem in calling it what it is....evil.

i have thought long on this very topic of gang violence and reluctance of police/media/general population to call it what it is out of fear of being called racists...as if gangs are the keystone of minority culture and should be respected like some damn religion...which in itself is completely racist when you think about it.

nonbias crime? perfect example. that cop probably shit his pants at the thought of having to file the report for this incident. so what did he do? he pussied out, and did the 'politically correct' thing........lie through his teeth.

f*** gangs. if you're in one you are a scumbag.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:55 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
If white people would have done that they would have been arrested for hate crimes

If white people would have done that al sharpton would be screaming RACIST RACIST and the whole country would be going crazy over this hate crime, but since its black on white its no problem.

There is so much more black on white racism around my area then white on black its not even funny.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KidRock
There is so much more black on white racism around my area then white on black its not even funny.

well, good thing you are there to level the playing field

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:01 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

black or white doesnt matter these are events no teens should eperience regardless skin color. Non Biased attack well I dont know, to me it seems like teens being teens, sometimes teens are totally igorant towards what they really do.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No this is a hate crime, i don't care about skin color or whatever, but its just a proven fact that minorities can do more things that would border racism or intolerance then the other way around, which might be logical but doesn't really help to improve the situation.

And here they are 30 black people screaming things like black power and what not then beating some up white people..

Would whites have been screaming Heil Hitler and White pride world wide they would have been arrested for hate crimes and would be in jail, now i do agree that i don't really think this has anything to do with Racism but more with being cool or whatever. The fact just is would it have been the other way around it would have been a hate crime

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:07 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by PVS
well, good thing you are there to level the playing field

Its just to bad I am not a racist, isnt it? But you live in your own little world PVS so enjoy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:08 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Its just to bad I am not a racist, isnt it?
yet you just posted a post with racial undertones

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:09 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by finti
yet you just posted a post with racial undertones

Please explain how my post makes me a RACIST.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:11 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by finti
black or white doesnt matter these are events no teens should eperience regardless skin color. Non Biased attack well I dont know, to me it seems like teens being teens, sometimes teens are totally igorant towards what they really do.

Teens are ignorant and act out their true feelings (in this case racism) without thinking of the consequenses. Yes, it was racism, don't deny it. Black power, white crackers, 30 black people beating up four white girls... come on now.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Teens are ignorant and act out their true feelings (in this case racism) without thinking of the consequenses. Yes, it was racism, don't deny it. Black power, white crackers, 30 black people beating up four white girls... come on now.

Is it?

I know plenty of people here that act like racists, but have plenty of black friends and Muslim friends and whatever. They wear Londsdale clothing (laat ons nederlanders samen die allochtonen langzaam executren) which is dutch for some stupid thing about killing foreigners... (well actually some idiots just said it meant that and since then it did). Its mostly however a being stupid thing, they have absolutly nothing against foreigners or blacks or whatever.

Just as the same could be going on here, only with such a large group things can get out of hand much easier

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

100% agreement here

if we as a society turn a blind eye to one side, the problem will just get worse.
like i said, to allow this shit to go on out of fear of being labeled a racist...is racist. as an officer of the law, it is his duty to report what happened, not to report a nicer PC version of what happened so that no minorities will be offended. if you allow race to be a factor in deciding what will be the spoken truth....well thats frikin racist.

i call every one of those teens gutter trash scumbags. does that make me a racist? i would call them the same if they were white and their victims were black.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Non-Biased Attack.

A news report that tells of an attack against four white girls by a gang of over thirty blacks who were screaming 'black power', 'Martin Luther King', and 'white crackers', which the NYPD is calling a 'non-biased' attack. lol.

------------------------------------

http://www.brooklynskyline.com/news...=ne&na=1486

Non-Bias Attack

April 11, 2005

Invoking the name “Martin Luther King” and screaming “Black Power!” a gang of up to 30 black teens attacked four white girls in Marine Park in what police are saying is not a bias crime.

The March 30 attack was a hot topic at state Senator Marty Golden’s recent public safety forum.

According to witnesses and parents of the victims, four young girls from St. Edmund’s had the day off from school due to Easter recess. They were playing basketball during dismissal from nearby Marine Park Junior High School, when several Marine Park students demanded to use the court.

After adults intervened and asked them to wait their turn, the teens left - but returned in a pack of up to 30, both boys and girls, and stormed into the park.

Witnesses say the attackers were all black and called their victims “white crackers” during the bloody melee, which raged for almost 20 minutes.

“This is not being looked at as a bias crime,” NYPD Deputy Inspector Kevin McGinn said at the meeting.

“When I pulled my car up to the park, I witnessed a pandemonium I’ve never seen in my life,” said Debbie, a mother of one victim who asked to remain anonymous for safety reasons.

Her daughter ran to the car, screaming, “They’re going to kill us,” Debbie recalled. My daughter was so scared and kids were running around like crazy.

Pursued by dozens of teens, some of the girls were “literally running into traffic to save their lives,” she said.

One girl made it as far as a nearby house, but was dragged by her hair back into the playground by a “wolf pack of children,” Debbie said.

The St. Edmund girls were bleeding and beaten to the point where they had cuts, scrapes, footprints and dirt all over them - and the attackers surrounded her car and started pounding on the windows as Debbie tried to herd the terrified children into her vehicle.

Two girls were hospitalized - one with a broken nose and one with a head injury, according to Edith, the mother of another girl.

According to Lt. Mark Molinari, from the 63rd Precinct, five of the assailants, who attend Marine Park Junior High School, were arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault. But since the attackers are all under the age of 16, they are facing charges in Family Court, and were arraigned last Friday.

“I always felt safe in the area and after hearing about such an incident, you start thinking what else could happen. These situations should not be happening, not in Marine Park, or anywhere else, and the safety of our kids should be of most importance,” said Denise Williams, a parent from Gerritsen Beach.

“It’s getting progressively worse in the community - these types of gangs are not only taking away our parks, they‚re ruining our neighborhoods,” said parent Cathy Miller.

“Nobody expects their child to go to a park and get beaten, with footprints on her head and arm, everyone just wants their child to be safe,” said Edith. “Everyone should have the right to be safe from teens, to small kids, to seniors, to mothers with strollers, no one should fear of being beaten while enjoying a day in the park.”

Ok so when did this happen?jm confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Of course thats because they are, and i'm not saying this wasn't a racist attack. But i don't think they intendend it to be one.

Or maybe its just because i don't live in the US and can't actually imagine people acting like that, as it hardly ever happends here.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Non-Biased Attack.

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

Read the second sentence of the article.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
finti

quote:
Please explain how my post makes me a RACIST.
I said your post had racial undertones I didnt say you were a racist.

quote:
to me it sounds like some pouting teens who didnt get it their way who came back with a vengance that went out of control, according to how it is described they sound racial, but the use of MLK really tells that these teens were kind of blank on what they really did. The just blurted out the first thing that came to their mind a spontanious action that turned into a more racial one

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:21 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Re: Non-Biased Attack.

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

CHRIST ON A CRUTCH CHILD IT SAYS " THE MARCH 30TH ATTACK" RIGHT IN THE DAMN ARTICLE!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:22 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote