KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » big bums

big bums
Started by: hell_raiser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hell_raiser
ville valo rocks!!!!!!!

Miffed big bums

do boys like big bums or not. for instance my brother fancied this girl coz she looked really nice from the front but as she turned the side he moaned that she had a big ass. But a eek later he found big asses attractive ??????????? plz explain

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:28 PM
hell_raiser is currently offline Click here to Send hell_raiser a Private Message Find more posts by hell_raiser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t_cozy_666
korn rocks man!!

i dont know some like big bums and some just................shy to say so wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:32 PM
t_cozy_666 is currently offline Click here to Send t_cozy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by t_cozy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~Ambie~*~
Blah BlaH BlaH!!!

I Personaly Cant Care What They Like...If TheyLike Me How I Am..Thats Great If They Dont They Should Go Looking Somewhere Else.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:33 PM
~*~Ambie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~Ambie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~Ambie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hell_raiser
ville valo rocks!!!!!!!

u tell them hear that she dont care!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:40 PM
hell_raiser is currently offline Click here to Send hell_raiser a Private Message Find more posts by hell_raiser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~Ambie~*~
Blah BlaH BlaH!!!

Yes Your Right I Don't Care As Long As Ya Love Yaself You Shouldn't Let People Get You Down By Stupid Comments About Your Bum!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:41 PM
~*~Ambie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~Ambie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~Ambie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

what kind of a question is that? erm

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:41 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t_cozy_666
korn rocks man!!

im just say SOME man are like that sad

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:42 PM
t_cozy_666 is currently offline Click here to Send t_cozy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by t_cozy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~Ambie~*~
Blah BlaH BlaH!!!

It's A Question That Somebody Wants An Answer To!! Duh!! :@

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:42 PM
hell_raiser
ville valo rocks!!!!!!!

i think that boys can b really ignorant sometimes (not all boys, i know theres lovely ones out there) but what does it matter wat the girl looks like ????????????

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:43 PM
~*~Ambie~*~
Blah BlaH BlaH!!!

Yeah Personality Is The Main Thing!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:45 PM
Solo

He means it's a dumb@$$ question....

Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

there is no universal measurement that always looks good the key is proportions

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

damn brit lingo...call it a damn a$$. A bum is that begger on the street, or in so cal, the business man dressed as a bum who sits near the freeway on ramps who "will work for food."

i find that the most defining characteristic to a nice butt on a girl has to be the thighs that go with it. Rarely will you see a girl with nice thighs and a butt that is too big or small.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

english language........the term bum used in the context for a beggar is AMERICAN lingo...it isn't your language!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:14 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

not my language? damn you brits and your doublespeak...make some sense!

Last edited by Linkalicious on Mar 30th, 2004 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i'm sorry but if i had to speak so you'd understand me that would mean cutting out all the words which have more than two syllables

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:32 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

oh sorry Jim, i think the judges are going to deduct points for the low blow. That's definitly going to affect her score.

I especially liked the part when the 12 year old told me what's up...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:40 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

hey guys stop arguing, and yes i love chick with nice butts :up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:55 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I especially liked the part when the 12 year old told me what's up...

do you get any sexual pleasures of picking on girls younger than you cause you can't get ... no, wait... that's memberbashing, shouldn't get on that same low level as you mad

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

wow such self control...can we get back to the subject here or are we just going to nit pick my posts? oh wait...lets not FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE BOARD...like we always preach.

so yeah, butts are nice, and so are legs....go girls!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:30 PM