KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Anyone going to the GameCube Launch?

Anyone going to the GameCube Launch?
Started by: amrit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amrit

Anyone going to the GameCube Launch?

Next Thursday at midnight at HMV on Oxford Street?
I heard there was some sort of party going on? I cant wait for the new rogue Squadron, a few of my mates were going to go along. Should be sweet.

Am.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 12:08 PM
amrit is currently offline Click here to Send amrit a Private Message Find more posts by amrit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

damn.... in lodon ??? or somewhere else.. anyway don't got the money confused sad

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 12:16 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I'll buy a 'Cube at launch day.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 12:27 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Don't want a 'cube.

Love my PS2 too much wink

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 01:23 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

are you telling me you can live without everyones favourite plumber? crazy man!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 01:41 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'd love to go to the GCube launch party, but I cant travel back in time. It came out 7 months ago!
Beat Rogue Leader like 5 months ago! cool
Getting Resident Evil on Tuesday! cool

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 03:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

lucky bastard

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 05:41 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's the bad thing about different launch dates. You get the games with the cheaper graphics (meaning: the first games on the new sytems) after we beat them. You get our sloppy seconds.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 05:56 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It really doesn't add up. The US gets stuff about a month after it launches in Japan, but then Europe has to wait 1/2 a year! confused

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:35 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The big Japanese companies really do have an APPALLING European strategy. They really don't care about us.

X-Box is little better.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tint

id go if it werent for the plane ride. i only have N64 sad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:40 PM
tint is currently offline Click here to Send tint a Private Message Find more posts by tint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Has X-Box arrived in Europe yet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes.

If the UK had as man people as the States or Japan, I don't think there would be a problem. But we don't; Europe as a market is large but supplying to Europe is a *****; each country has a different language, often different formats are needed, even different power requirements.

You can see why we aren't at the top of the heap for priority in these things.

Luckily, I am primarily a PC gamer, and they come through very promptly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, that makes sense.

I think the best computer game ever was Seal Team, it came out in like 1994!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:55 PM
tint

The best computer game I ever had was Warcraft II. But then again, it was the ONLY computer game I had.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 08:57 PM
tint is currently offline Click here to Send tint a Private Message Find more posts by tint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I liked the Destruction Derby 2 game. It was the funnest game I've played on the PC in a long time.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 09:07 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

GAMECUBE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Luigi's Mansion, Rogue Leader, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've played Agent Under Fire and Simpson's Road Rage.

Who's played Agent Under Fire? A kid at my school has an X-box, PS2, and a GameCube. His gramma is stinkin rich, so he's going to buy 007:AUF for all 3 systems.

Who's played Super Smash Bros. Melee!? MY FAV in the whole wide world (well, almost). I've beat it already, but it's still fun to kick peoples' butt.

I want to get Metroid Prime, Agent Under Fire, Crazy Taxi, Simpson's Road Rage, and Spider Man. Very cool.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2002 05:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote