KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Paris Hilton != Dental Assistant

Paris Hilton != Dental Assistant
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paris Hilton != Dental Assistant

Wtf.

Again, I say, "Wtf."

The Simple Life is on and Paris and Nicole get to work as dental assistants. That would basically be my dream job (for now, until I become an actual dentist), and they know NOTHING about teeth. Not fair.

sad

*Gets out the world's smallest violin.*

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:48 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

ahaha i'm watching that episode now! there's about 5 minutes left...and i'm sure you'll get to live your dream job

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:53 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would be really concerned if I was in teh dentists chair and she walked in. I mean, she's a ****in' twit.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:58 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She doesn't get to be an actual dentist, I wouldn't worry.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:28 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

my dentist is FAR hotter than paris hilton...needless to say i go for regular check ups

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:03 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's a bit ambiguous wink

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:34 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Yuk, you don't know where their hands have been. Well, I suppose we know where Paris's have been...

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:58 PM
Whisper is currently offline Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

on her cellphone

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

well that'd be the first time its some random stranger having something put in their mouths by paris, not vice versa

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:20 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Paris and Nicole are so stupid... ugh!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:23 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

not to be offensive or anything, but why the hell would you want to look into someone's nasty mouth and mess with their teeth sick

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:28 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheAnimal
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe paris is there so she can learn how to remove the left over c*m shots from her teeth that i shot in her mouth.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:35 AM
TheAnimal is currently offline Click here to Send TheAnimal a Private Message Find more posts by TheAnimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
not to be offensive or anything, but why the hell would you want to look into someone's nasty mouth and mess with their teeth sick

maybe the massive ammount of money you make for doing it. i'm getting a false tooth put in and its going to cost over a thousand dollars. FOR ONE TOOTH!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 14th, 2005 03:53 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

orthodontists make more

Old Post May 14th, 2005 03:57 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, I'm not doing it for the money. If I was in it for the money, I would be a neurosurgeon or something. The thing is...I like teeth. Don't know why, but I do.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:46 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears

to make a living confused

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:43 PM