KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy Slapping in the UK

Happy Slapping in the UK
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Happy Slapping in the UK

I don't know if any other nations have this pathetic craze, People assault others and film it on tere mobile phones. Does it happen in other countries or is the uk the only one sick enough?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

saw the "tonight" special about it last night and thats the first i had heard of it...

i will say this though...if i was on a bus and some 16 year old **** slapped me...they wouldn't be walking off the bus...they'd be getting carried by paramedics

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Someone posted about this not to long ago, including a link that these pieces of trash have that show the beatings.

I think it's really disgusting, considering it's usually done by a group of people, obviously because they're too scared and pathetic to do it by themselves.

I would approve if they all died, and I'm guessing most of them will as a result of their own stupidity, so it's all good.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:47 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

notice in the videos when they laugh...dont they sound like chimpanzees?

and i too would be perfectly content if every one of these kids died where they stand. no issues at all. fine by me.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:52 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Someone posted about this not to long ago, including a link that these pieces of trash have that show the beatings.

I think it's really disgusting, considering it's usually done by a group of people, obviously because they're too scared and pathetic to do it by themselves.

I would approve if they all died, and I'm guessing most of them will as a result of their own stupidity, so it's all good.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=334521

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:54 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Happy Slapping in the UK

Originally posted by whirlysplat
I don't know if any other nations have this pathetic craze, People assault others and film it on tere mobile phones. Does it happen in other countries or is the uk the only one sick enough?

As far as I know I do not think so.JM confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:00 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its scary England is the only one sad enough sad

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:33 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think this new 'fad' is absolutely disgusting and when I saw the Tonight special (how awesome is Trevor???) I was horrified. To think that in order to get a few quick thrills in this day and age people can brutally assault others with no second thoughts makes me feel sick. I know for a fact that if it were to happen to me I would try my best to give as good as I got, but can we really say how we would react in that kind of situation? Intimidation, even of the lowest order, can be terrifying; if a group of people were battering me and filming it for their own perverted entertainment I think I would be simply too shocked to retaliate. That poor guy who got burned after falling asleep in a bus shelter, I honestly would have no qualms with doing exactly the same to those little bastards ten times over, and I am truly moved by the courage shown by the victims. I can't imagine bringing children into today's society and that's really heartbreaking sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:44 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bah, kids.

People should stop having em, IMO.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:00 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by whirlysplat

Those are chav royalty retards. I hope they dont breed anywhere else.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:15 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope they don't breed.

Infact, I hope they die.

Yes, yes I went there. I hope they DIE.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 14th, 2005 03:00 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

of course they will breed, look at them. They obviosley have the same mantality as a chimpazee does.
I find it interesting no one has uttered a whisper that most of these people seem to be black as well. If they were white and had cowboy hats on and thick southern accents from western america you would hear all sorts of crap about that, but black guys for the most part doing it, lets not be all taboo and bring up that fact!!!
Thing is there are some real idiots out there that like to create steriotypes for the rest of their community. Idiots like these give ammunition for racists.
how pathetic

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:27 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Originally posted by moviejunkie23
of course they will breed, look at them. They obviosley have the same mantality as a chimpazee does.
I find it interesting no one has uttered a whisper that most of these people seem to be black as well. If they were white and had cowboy hats on and thick southern accents from western america you would hear all sorts of crap about that, but black guys for the most part doing it, lets not be all taboo and bring up that fact!!!
Thing is there are some real idiots out there that like to create steriotypes for the rest of their community. Idiots like these give ammunition for racists.
how pathetic

very true, but i have no problem with mentioning the fact that mostly black people are involved in the videos....stereotypes have to evolve from somewhere, and that is not racist, it's impartially lookin at the images infront of me without fear of being called racist...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:34 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

exactly. I am just wondering, why even in the article, its not mentioned that these gang members are mostly black. Did you know when i listen to the news its says wether a perpatrator is white if a crime has been committed, but if it doesn't mention the race i know he is a minority. I am sick of that. If you want to overlook skin color, sure lets do it, but then you'll have to do it for the white guy too, or if you do mention the race, do it for the black guy as well.

Besides that issue its obvios these kids are headed off the cliff with no breaks. Hopefull they will learn better before its too late and they ruin there own lives, and maybe someone elses god forbid.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:38 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are seriously not all black its on a lot of white estates in the Uk as well
exactly. I am just wondering, why even in the article, its not mentioned that these gang members are mostly black. Did you know when i listen to the news its says wether a perpatrator is white if a crime has been committed, but if it doesn't mention the race i know he is a minority. I am sick of that. If you want to overlook skin color, sure lets do it, but then you'll have to do it for the white guy too, or if you do mention the race, do it for the black guy as well.

Besides that issue its obvios these kids are headed off the cliff with no breaks. Hopefull they will learn better before its too late and they ruin there own lives, and maybe someone elses god forbid.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:07 PM
moviejunkie23

i said most, especially the more violent ones. If you want to shut your eyes go ahead i am not gonna stop you

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I live in a South London suburb on the edge of kent with a large predominantly white working class estate nearby,its gone on there for a about 6 months quite violently mainly to teens and those past 50.
i said most, especially the more violent ones. If you want to shut your eyes go ahead i am not gonna stop you

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:17 PM
Syren
dreaming

I have to agree... but only based on the single program I have seen so far. Perhaps the producers decided to be more specific and show only the black 'happy slappers', did you think of that? But I understand what moviejunkie is saying, even though he/she has based that generalisation on what he/she has heard through third party erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:19 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

believe me it falls far more along educational and class lines than ethnic imo
Originally posted by Syren
I have to agree... but only based on the single program I have seen so far. Perhaps the producers decided to be more specific and show only the black 'happy slappers', did you think of that? But I understand what moviejunkie is saying, even though he/she has based that generalisation on what he/she has heard through third party erm

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

wait....so a group of people run around hitting other people....while taping it?

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:10 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote