KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » World wars orchestrated

World wars orchestrated
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

World wars orchestrated

http://www.threeworldwars.com/

Are you losing sleep because you don't know what's happening in this world of ours?

Sick of the constant babble spewed forth from almost all network news stations, where they seem to say so much, and yet inform so little about what is clearly the current World War Three?

Desperate in your quest to find the real reason events are transpiring the way they are, and yet not finding any answers?

Want to know when World War Three started?
Do you understand the bigger picture?

Are you really able to stand back and grasp the helicopter view of current events? Are you too easily influenced by the useless 'news' regurgitated by today's controlled media? Are you bombarded by too much information of inconsequential import to be able to 'time out' and understand where this is all leading? Wouldn't the way you live your life be vastly different if you understood what's happening around you?

If you don't know how much of recent history has been manipulated to achieve the desires of powerful leaders, you may be setting yourself up for treatment similar to those who suffered in the German concentration camps in the 1940's.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:41 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"Contrary to widespread childish opinion, most of the important things that happen in the world, happen because powerful forces intend them to happen, not because of some so-called 'sociological' or other merely statistical coincidence of the types reported for the popular edification of the easily deluded. The new Bush administration wishes to settle accounts with Iraq, in memory of the passions of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and former U.S. President George Bush. As long as that remains a prevalent Anglo-American intention, a new Middle East war, bigger than any yet seen, is more or less inevitable under presently reigning global influences, whether or not any significant number of Israeli or Islamic leaders wish it to occur."

So what will you do?

You can continue to believe the fairy tale of the 'War on Terror' if it makes you sleep better at night (and if your sense of credulity can stand the burden!) Or you can go back to your controlled TV news, pretend this problem doesn’t exist, and let Messrs. Rather, Brokaw, and Jennings do your thinking for you while the world destroys itself thanks to the influence of a corrupt few.

Or, you can muster the moral and intellectual courage to free your mind from bondage and face the ugly truth for what it is. You can join the 'extremists' and make a commitment to share the horrible truth with others, or, you can smirk, roll your eyes, and 'pooh-pooh' everything you’ll read here.

The choice is yours. History and posterity will judge your actions accordingly. To borrow a line from Maximus, hero of the film Gladiator: "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:41 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

REAL reasons for all three wars...

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:52 PM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

yeah or how about no

conspiracy isnt everything. seriously. Demonizing the Bush administration, and posting all this crap about joining in the political extremism doesnt do anyone any good. If you people keep going on like this, then it's going to be Vietnam all over again.

how about showing some support and respect for the people who are overseas, instead of bitching about the reasons for why we are at war in the first place.

How would you feel if you were fighting overseas for your home country, come to find out that your home country doesnt even support you or appreciate what you are doing?

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Last edited by Curl_Up&Dye on May 16th, 2005 at 02:29 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:24 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

talkin out ya ass again

i woudnt be fighting overseas..beacause i think the war is bullshit...do yourself a favour and wake up...

the iraq war is false and 9/11 was staged by the evil powers that be so they could fool people like you ...its called problem reaction solution

they need a reason to go to war with iraq...but the public wouldnt go along with it unless there was a reason too..there would be outrage if the goverment just went to war

therefore the goverment creates the PROBLEM.......9/11(fuking biggest scam eva)

then encourage the REACTION where the public say "something must be done..what are they going to do about it?"

offer the SOLUTION...we must go to war..these terrorists must pay!! they are evil! we must take out there weapons of mass destruction what we gave to them in the first place! blah blah fuking blah..then there step towards a police state and one world goverment gets eva closer has u openly give your freedom away!!! they say we need more surveilance, they will create rfid tags..microchips...national id card.......so that they can control you even easier......its so obvious

And 9/11 is the most blatant example of this....do yourself a favour 'curl up &die" and watch the alex jones videos which hh? has posted
because you have no idea what this is all about..so i suggest you do some research and stop being a sheep...you do no research..you just completly dismiss everything which doesnt surprise me..you dismiss things because whats being said is incredible and rightlly so..it is different than what u have been programmed to believe...you listen to the tv and newspapers, journalists telling you mostly without question, the official version of events, designed so that u see the world in the desired fashion and that u react in the correct way
you are like everyone else..u follow the one person in front in robotic fashion..the human race has developed lazy minds and have become ignorent.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:09 PM
Echuu
Master Jedi

Losing respect for you in 5...4...3...2...1....gone.

Would you mind posting links to the sites that you found and researched(besides the first site)?
Or maybe they are books; could you name them?

I don't have the time to waste by looking up a bunch of conspiracy theories so any of your research would be appreciated.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Last edited by Echuu on May 16th, 2005 at 09:29 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:22 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i dont need anyones respect..i dont care what people think

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t342376.html
here are some david icke books what u cud download
the biggest secret book i reccomend

other sites www.dissidents.us click on videos

watch those alex jones videos that hh posted
http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/A...Martial_Law.htm part 1
http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/A...ial_Law2of3.htm part 2,3

www.rense.com
www.prisonplanet.com click on subject archive
www.infowars.com
www.metatech.org

all worth checking out
watch those alez jones videos
read david ickes books
or u can continue to laugh and ridicule, thats your decision

other threads i have created which are worth lookin at:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;highlight=icke

remember to keep an open mind
"I Would Rather Have A Mind Opened By Wonder... Than One Closed By Belief"

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chrsit, I don't believe vapid, ignorant shite like this still gets any credibility. A sad state of affairs for humanity's brain that this gets around.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

your ignorant....

the stuff aint ignorant at all

why dont u watch the alex jones videos...comment on them..see if u think it is ignorant....see if the truth hurts you

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:03 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

You gotta give it credit Ushgarak. All these theories would make excellent fictional novels.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
You gotta give it credit Ushgarak. All these theories would make excellent fictional novels.

factual..

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Deano
your ignorant....

the stuff aint ignorant at all

why dont u watch the alex jones videos...comment on them..see if u think it is ignorant....see if the truth hurts you

Sorry, no. It's all crap, I am not ignorant, and anyone who believes this stuff deserves to be evolved out of the gene pool.

This whole area really is so retarded it is unbelievable. Really very very poor indeed.

Fiction indeed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry, no. It's all crap, I am nit ignorant, and anyone who believes this stuff deserves to be evolved out of the gene pool.

This whole area really is so retarded it is unbelievable. Really very very poor indeed.

Fiction indeed.

watch the alex jones video
loads of evidence in there.........u choose to ignore it though
thats fine

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:05 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Deano
factual..

Pure fiction and most likely would become award winning fictional novels.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you simply choose to blindly believe it.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly and credibility-stretchingly ridiculous you have been to think you ever found any sort of truth in al this stuff.

Everyone is always so desperate to think they found some sort of answer that distinguihses them from the perceived herd... but following this sort of twisted reasoning is a return to the Dark Ages.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:07 PM
Deano

Originally posted by WindDancer
Pure fiction and most likely would become award winning fictional novels.

basing that on what? you have probably not even looked into it...u dont understand..

like the war in iraq...all stems from bullshit and lies...a coldly manipulated plan carried out and everyone fell for it..even me at first...
but ive woke up now thankfully

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you decided to believe some vague and non-existant conspiracy rather than trying to grasp complicated real-world truths about how politics works.

Which is not a problem unique to you in this forum- but your attempt to escape it really is alarmingly bad.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
Deano

No, you simply choose to blindly believe it.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly and credibility-stretchingly ridiculous you have been to think you ever found any sort of truth in al this stuff.

Everyone is always so desperate to think they found some sort of answer that distinguihses them from the perceived herd... but following this sort of twisted reasoning is a return to the Dark Ages.

u choose blindly to believe the journalists and correspondants telling u the so called offical version of events...thats up to you

i dont blindly believe it...i have looked up and researched for a couple of years now...those alex jones videos shows alot of evidence on the 9/11 and world events
why are u so scared to watch it???
why dont u watch it..then u can tell me its bullshit

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:11 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

ridiculous...

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

No, you decided to believe some vague and non-existant conspiracy rather than trying to grasp complicated real-world truths about how politics works.

Which is not a problem unique to you in this forum- but your attempt to escape it really is alarmingly bad.

u believe the official version of events for 9/11...haha

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:12 PM