KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dear Conservatives

Dear Conservatives
Started by: whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dear Conservatives

Dear Conservatives:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because all of you keep asking, "Well what would you do differently?"

(borrowed from Portal of Evil)

Little Johnny Arab does not pop out of the womb thinking "When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass and blow up a couple random civilians."

But when Little Johnny Arab's mother, father, three sisters and two brothers die in five or six seperate "incidents" because the Allied Forces bombed the wrong wedding or bridge or random car that looked shifty, and his cousin is all over the news with a lightbulb up his ass while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis, and his best friend has been spirited off to God knows what horrible country to be tortured for whatever information he may or may not have, and he can't even approach an American soldier because they fired the gay interpreters and no one left speaks English, and then his f-ck--g taxi cab is crushed by a Yankee tank because he was looting (if you can call taking wood from the burned-out wreckage that used to be the local mental hospital "looting") he might, just might, consider it worth the pathetic awful life he has left to get a little taste of sweet sweet revenge.

Terror is not born. It is made. It is made every time we hit the wrong target and then say it was their fault. It is made every time we commit some horrendous and obvious social gaff. It is made every time we try to pull some propaganda "The Iraqis love us" move and fail miserably because we can't even hold a fake rally correctly anymore. It is made every time some screeching lunatic goes on the television and says we should nuke mecca. It is made every time some idiot asks "Why do they hate our freedom?" It is made every single time the short-sighted sh;t-flinging self-obsessed neanderthals in charge put politics ahead of people.

That is what you should do differently.

Thoughts?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:21 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm well aware of this. In fact, everyone on KMC but KidRock knows this.

kthxbai

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:46 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan

kthxbai

laughing laughing

You've earned 10 respect points.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:52 AM
Darth Surgent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:18 AM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Dear Conservatives

Originally posted by whirlysplat
while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis

Little Johnny Arab ........"When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass

I guess the ladies wouldn't be missing much in that case.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:19 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texas-killah
''ARSENAL I LOVE YOU''

was five years old when war started in bosnia! horrible experience...don't wish it to anyone... that's why I'm against war- doesn't matter on which purpose/aim

"We love you Freddie,Because you've got red hair,
We love you Freddie,Because you're everywhere,
We love you Freddie,'Cos you're Arsenal through and through."

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:41 AM
texas-killah is currently offline Find more posts by texas-killah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Any person that has more than 2 brain cells and has the intelligence not to gobble up EVERYTHING he is fed by the media has long figured this out. The problem is,, who is gonna have the balls to go out there and say something an also have the means and the luck not to be *ahem* disposed of by the people in whos best interest it is to control the oil in Iraq and so on and so forth?

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:41 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

kthxbai

KA-POW! Well said! ROFL! laughing out loud laughing

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:43 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by texas-killah
was five years old when war started in bosnia! horrible experience...don't wish it to anyone... that's why I'm against war- doesn't matter on which purpose/aim

indeed...but what were the UK and US doing in Bosnia...stoping the slaughter of muslims...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

kthxbai

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Attachment: owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:03 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, terrorists arn't born they're made.

But it's not America's fault. It's thier leaders poisening thier minds with lies and hate. Or have you forgotten what an opressive dictatorship most of the Middle-East is?

I'm against the war, they're ****ing crazy over there and it's inane to try and fix it.

However I also won't stand idoly by while you try to put the blame on America. That's the problem with liberals, they always want to cry about a problem and blame someone like children instead of looking for a solution.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:01 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I don't understand the bombing of cities to find the dictators. Like they care about their own people.

"Oh, look at that orphanage! SADDAM MIGHT BE HIDDEN IN THERE! NUKE THEM!!!"

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't understand the bombing of cities to find the dictators. Like they care about their own people.

"Oh, look at that orphanage! SADDAM MIGHT BE HIDDEN IN THERE! NUKE THEM!!!"

Precisely. \m/ evil face \m/

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:08 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Big Evil
You're right, terrorists arn't born they're made.

But it's not America's fault. It's thier leaders poisening thier minds with lies and hate. Or have you forgotten what an opressive dictatorship most of the Middle-East is?

I'm against the war, they're ****ing crazy over there and it's inane to try and fix it.

However I also won't stand idoly by while you try to put the blame on America. That's the problem with liberals, they always want to cry about a problem and blame someone like children instead of looking for a solution.

You are missing the entire point here aren't you?

The Middle East isn't all f*cked up, plenty of good people and country's there, and the western nations that include the US are a big reason for it being the way it is now. We are the ones that did a lot of bad things there every nation. The US included. You want a solution for things there? Say you are sorry, offer apologies and give them money. Help them rebuild their country without asking for anything in return. It will be cheaper then that war, and it would actually help..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:14 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

Dear Conservatives:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Johnny Arab does not pop out of the womb thinking "When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass and blow up a couple random civilians."

But when Little Johnny Arab's mother, father, three sisters and two brothers die in five or six seperate "incidents" because the Allied Forces bombed the wrong wedding or bridge or random car that looked shifty, and his cousin is all over the news with a lightbulb up his ass while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis, and his best friend has been spirited off to God knows what horrible country to be tortured for whatever information he may or may not have, and he can't even approach an American soldier because they fired the gay interpreters and no one left speaks English, and then his f-ck--g taxi cab is crushed by a Yankee tank because he was looting (if you can call taking wood from the burned-out wreckage that used to be the local mental hospital "looting") he might, just might, consider it worth the pathetic awful life he has left to get a little taste of sweet sweet revenge.

Terror is not born. It is made. It is made every time we hit the wrong target and then say it was their fault. It is made every time we commit some horrendous and obvious social gaff. It is made every time we try to pull some propaganda "The Iraqis love us" move and fail miserably because we can't even hold a fake rally correctly anymore. It is made every time some screeching lunatic goes on the television and says we should nuke mecca. It is made every time some idiot asks "Why do they hate our freedom?" It is made every single time the short-sighted sh;t-flinging self-obsessed neanderthals in charge put politics ahead of people.

That is what you should do differently.

Thoughts?

Okay... Yeah, that's all fine and dandy.
It's true, yes, terror is made.

But honestly, what do you think you can do? Just because you ***** at "conservatives" about it?
Do you think your voice will matter to them? Do you think they're going to change?

No, they wont. Terror will be around as long as humanity is around.
It's sad, yes, but it's true.

No one will change.
Not the bleeding heart liberals.
Not the democrats.
Not the republicans.

It wont change. You cant just say "yeah, you guys are causing all this shit" and expect the government to go "you know what... that person is right. everyone. let's stop."

Sadly, it doesnt work that way.

And. I'm done ranting.
[/rant]

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:19 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give money to people that hate us are you out of your mind?

We could use that money to help our own country's problems. Like healthcare and social security. I say stop funding this war and let them killeacother and laugh at towel-head's misery from afar.

As I said, I was never for the war, but I'm not going to lick terrorist ass neither.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:35 PM
carnival_junkie
God

Originally posted by Big Evil
Give money to people that hate us are you out of your mind?

We could use that money to help our own country's problems. Like healthcare and social security. I say stop funding this war and let them killeacother and laugh at towel-head's misery from afar.

As I said, I was never for the war, but I'm not going to lick terrorist ass neither.

in all seriousness, you get a gold star.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:38 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Dear Conservatives:

that is EXACTLY what little johnny arab is taught in school.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:47 PM
carnival_junkie
God

make that two gold stars.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:05 PM