KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why doesn't anyone like France?

How do you feel about France?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I like France! 38 48.72%
The French hate us, so I hate them. The feeling is mutual. 5 6.41%
France? Meh...What have they ever done for me? NOTHING. 9 11.54%
Don't much care for them. They stink, they rarely shave, and they suck at war. 16 20.51%
I just hate them, I don't need a reason. 6 7.69%
Oh, France! Will you ever learn? 4 5.13%
Total: 78 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why doesn't anyone like France?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Why doesn't anyone like France?

Seems to me like some people have issues with the French. How do YOU feel about French people?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:24 AM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Only one pro-France option? confused

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:48 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they refuse to discover soap and shaving.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:55 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeRFmAn
Call me Reverend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rubber dickie
they refuse to discover soap and shaving.

werd Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:29 AM
DeRFmAn is currently offline Click here to Send DeRFmAn a Private Message Find more posts by DeRFmAn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

to paraphrase edward longshanks

"the problem with france...is that its full of french"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:35 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nothing wrong with france whatsoever... not anymore than most other countries anyway...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I don't like the french, but only cause they speak french else they're cool (like G.P)

I'd love to move there, where houses are still cheap, but they speak french ARGH

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I agree with Fire, except for that incredibly stupid language they are pretty okay..

Most of them should stop feeling superior to the rest however and learn English. But for the rest they are cool, there isn't a nation in the world with as many revolutions as France

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:11 AM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Hey there are some who know english, like G.P

I can understand french, I just can't speak it very well

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:21 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

They're streets are full of
Most are rude, Ignorant and they hold grudges....

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:23 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i have no feeling towards them

but i heard a joke about french ninja
something about that their tanks has four gears backwards and one to the front.
and that one to the front is because enemy attact from the back sometimes

confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:25 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
They're streets are full of
Most are rude, Ignorant and they hold grudges....

You've never been to Paris have you?

Rude and ignorant? Well in Paris they drive like shit but they are far from rude never noticed anything like that.. Those people seemed nice enough. Ignorant? Now thats just crap they are not anymore ignorant then most people... Which is still ignorant but not really all that bad, and hold grudges? Well I never pissed of a French person so I wouldn't know. Seems like you are generalising...

Where do you live? And have you ever been to France?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:26 AM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Fishy
You've never been to Paris have you?

Rude and ignorant? Well in Paris they drive like shit but they are far from rude never noticed anything like that.. Those people seemed nice enough. Ignorant? Now thats just crap they are not anymore ignorant then most people... Which is still ignorant but not really all that bad, and hold grudges? Well I never pissed of a French person so I wouldn't know. Seems like you are generalising...

Where do you live? And have you ever been to France?

I live just outside London & Yes I've been to france a few times, I also have family of friends that live there.
I meant Rude & ignorant in their driving mostly... they'll ram you outta the way to get a parking space!! crazy! wacko
I haven't been to paris and I'm sure they are nicer there...it seems a lovely place to live from what I see so that would probably make ppl more pleasant.

And grudges.. well I admit some of it has to do with football embarrasment

Anyways it's just my opinion...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:35 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I live just outside London & Yes I've been to france a few times, I also have family of friends that live there.
I meant Rude & ignorant in their driving mostly... they'll ram you outta the way to get a parking space!! crazy! wacko
I haven't been to paris and I'm sure they are nicer there...it seems a lovely place to live from what I see so that would probably make ppl more pleasant.

And grudges.. well I admit some of it has to do with football embarrasment

Anyways it's just my opinion...

Well with football I completely agree smile But thats a European thing, all country's do it.

And driving, well I agree they drive like insane maniacs..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:38 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Fishy
Well with football I completely agree smile But thats a European thing, all country's do it.

And driving, well I agree they drive like insane maniacs..

yes

One time we were pulling into a supermarket parking space and this french guy almost took the front end of our car off as he sped into it!
Complete nut job!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:43 AM
Fire

a lot of people here use a lot of stereotypes, now I ain't saying they are all wrong. I'm just saying that it's generalizing. I know quite a few well educated and pleasant french ppl.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:43 AM
I_own_j00

they are just stupid is all

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:50 AM
I_own_j00 is currently offline Click here to Send I_own_j00 a Private Message Find more posts by I_own_j00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Says the guy with a name like that...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:25 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like france and I am English. In fact I have worked with a lot of French people and liked almost all of them!!!!!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:27 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No one I know hates france and I do not see why anyone would.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:11 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote