KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How to make a breathalizer test invalid

How to make a breathalizer test invalid
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to make a breathalizer test invalid

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:05 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Thanks

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:41 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Thanks...This could be useful...Last winter my van hit some ice on the road while I was going 25 mph...and got stuck in some snow. About 1 1/2 hrs later a cop came by and wanted to see if I'd pass a breath test...They do that a lot out here whether you're driving or not....I blew....and now we're goin to court.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:31 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well I dont drive when I drink nor do I drive the day after Ive been drinking. If you are caught by a breathalizer in Norway they have to take a blood test of you as well, the blood test is the proof and if it clears you the breathalizer can show red till it burst it doesnt matter, if the blood test doesnt clear you well you loose your drivers licens for 2 years, you are fined a months wages before tax!! and get to spend 3 weeks in jail

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

brooth test gives possitive result when you didn't drink but had eaten some ammount of apples (half a kilo or so)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:47 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah it reacts on just one!!!! orange as well

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by finti
if the blood test doesnt clear you well you loose your drivers licens for 2 years, you are fined a months wages before tax!! and get to spend 3 weeks in jail

I would bet that that cuts down on people willing to take the risk of drinking and driving.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:50 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

yeah it reacts on just one!!!! orange as well
i didn't know about orange.
but it goes for filled chocos too.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:51 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I would bet that that cuts down on people willing to take the risk of drinking and driving.
you would be surprised to see that it doesnt, they have a zero line tolerance here in Norway so you better not drive the day after either, most that are chaught are actually day after drivers.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:53 PM
finti

still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow drivers, pedestrians and other party in the traffic picture at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt

Last edited by finti on Jun 7th, 2005 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:56 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow traficants at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt

EXACTLY!!!!!! thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:57 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow drivers, pedestrians and other party in the traffic picture at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt
i'm already scared when i'm driving sober

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:59 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

you would be surprised to see that it doesnt, they have a zero line tolerance here in Norway so you better not drive the day after either, most that are chaught are actually day after drivers.

Wow, I've never heard of that...Here they say you're fine within 12 hours. What makes me mad is that I have a Perfect driving record..
Out here in the country back dirt roads, I'm always getting stuck in the snow...Usually I depend on the kindness of stangers to help push me out... big grin

I'm taking them to court for violating my rights...I was not driving under the Influence....It was after the fact...These cops out here are bored.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:18 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

interesting... ill have to remember that

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:07 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of those are REAL you idgits. Look, let me explain to you why NOTHING you eat will lower the alchahol meter..

Alchahol more directly then alot of things, turns to sugar in the blood.
Food turns into sugar in the blood. (I don't believe in keotosis.)

Therfore, anything you eat will only ENHANCE the breathalizer. Especialy something that quickly gos through the digestive track and turns into glucose like an apple.

I believe all these stupid rumors were invented just to make an excuse for you to buy something. I find it hard to believe anyone who was succesful would so eagerly tell the world so the goverment could invent some way to counter it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:25 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I thought they were saying that EATING apples, and oranges will give you a false possitive level.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:39 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by debbiejo
Thanks...This could be useful...Last winter my van hit some ice on the road while I was going 25 mph...and got stuck in some snow. About 1 1/2 hrs later a cop came by and wanted to see if I'd pass a breath test...They do that a lot out here whether you're driving or not....I blew....and now we're goin to court.

Oh crap.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:42 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote