KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is there an age for true love?

Can love last forever from a young age?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 9 75.00%
No 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is there an age for true love?
Started by: Biscuit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Biscuit
yummy!

Is there an age for true love?

By this I mean would i be stupid and immature for saying that I'm in love when I'm only 16? Me and my boyfriend (hes 17) believe we can make it last but are we deceiving ourselves? can love last forever?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:21 AM
Biscuit is currently offline Click here to Send Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Biscuit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

depends on what sign you are

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:25 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Love is subjective... it means different things to different people.

And the age at which you can fall in love completely depends on the person.

You're not stupid if you truly believe you are in love. And if you truly do love each other then of course you can make it work and make it last forever.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:32 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

IT IS very rare, but still possible.

in fact it may take some people years to realise that they were in love at that age.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:57 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I loved to party and stuff at 16 - 17----------now, but I guess thats a different kind of love :d:

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:05 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Biscuit
yummy!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by finti
depends on what sign you are

that makes a difference?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:18 AM
Biscuit is currently offline Click here to Send Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Biscuit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

for some

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:19 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I'm a Gemini...Very interesting sign indeed....

I thought I was in love at 15....and maybe I was, but it didn't last..then I thought I was in love at 17...that didn't last either....then again at....oh well....I think it's just harder when your younger.....I think when your 70...you know for sure.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:24 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by debbiejo
I think when your 70...you know for sure.

You're definately right on this one. I'm planning on settling down and starting a family at 74. That way I'll only be in my 90's when they start college.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:28 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by botankus
You're definately right on this one. I'm planning on settling down and starting a family at 74. That way I'll only be in my 90's when they start college.

If your lucky your Alzheimer's will kick in and everyday will be just like new love.....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:31 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:32 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Biscuit
yummy!

so il only know if im in love now by looking back in a few years?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:50 AM
finti

if it is true love yes

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:54 AM
Biscuit
yummy!

that means love is only true if it has a past, what about having a future?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:03 PM
Wonderer

If you rearrange the letters combined from the two words 'true love', then you get 'eulov rte', which clearly points to the meaninglessness of 'true love. No, seriously, what am I saying, I really and truely love my wife and little daughter.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:04 PM
Wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send Wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by Wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

NO future....it all dies.... beer ...j/k

Just takes lots of work....I only know one couple that married right after high school and stayed together....Lots of tough times for them...lots of growing...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:05 PM
finti

quote:
that means love is only true if it has a past, what about having a future?
when you realise it is true love then the future is set, 16 and talking about true love, no way too young, infatuation and teen love aint the same as the love you have with whom you share your life.
Maybe this infatuation/teen love can lead to true love but come again when you been around the block experienced different and gger evil face laughing out loud sorry

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:07 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Now you depressed the poor person..... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:10 PM
Biscuit
yummy!

so ur saying its not possible at my age? or just that i wouldnt know yet?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:22 PM
finti

more that you wouldnt know

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:25 PM