KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court
Started by: Whurlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Are women fit for this kind of job - really?

I mean they are on the rag regularly this could cause problems.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:52 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Miers stepped down because she hadn't enough experience -- and knew it.

And believe it or not, but women are still able to think rationally while PMSing.

It should come down to experience and qualifications -- nothing else.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Miers stepped down because she hadn't enough experience -- and knew it.

And believe it or not, but women are still able to think rationally while PMSing.

It should come down to experience and qualifications -- nothing else.

Where are these rational women when PMSing? please show me them smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:54 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Originally posted by Whurlysplat

you know you're making idiotic statements like that just to get a rise out of people. thats called "trolling"

you're getting to be like kidrock except he doesnt spam the forum with these nonsensical threads...which kinda makes you worse at this point.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:46 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Tch, tch tch. This I fear is nothing but stereotyping. Women are not somehow unfit because of such things, they manage there jobs just as well as men, be it doctoring, or judging, or policing or any other of the hundreds of thousands of jobs they do.

quote:
Where are these rational women when PMSing? please show me them

Where are the clearly irrational ones? For most part if you took a sizable survey there is no real way to tell unless they actually tell you.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 03:00 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think PMS is a double standard...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 04:06 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I think PMS is a double standard...

how is pms a "double standard"?
please, oh please explain that.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:39 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Myers' problem isn't that she's a woman, it's that she's a stupid, fanatical sycophant with no experience, and now she's gone anyway.
This is another example to point out just how stupid bush is. Harry Reid suggested appointing Harriet Myers as a JOKE and Bush took it seriously. I mean who was heading the comission to appoint a new supreme court justice? Myers!!!!

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:51 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Myers' problem isn't that she's a woman, it's that she's a stupid, fanatical sycophant with no experience, and now she's gone anyway.
This is another example to point out just how stupid bush is. Harry Reid suggested appointing Harriet Myers as a JOKE and Bush took it seriously. I mean who was heading the comission to appoint a new supreme court justice? Myers!!!!

just think how bad she would be if she had the painters in smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:59 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by PVS
how is pms a "double standard"?
please, oh please explain that.

I read his post to mean that PMS/T is often used to fit the situation.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:02 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I read his post to mean that PMS/T is often used to fit the situation.

exactly oince a month most premenapausal women go mental.

they are not fit to do much at this time.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:14 PM
jOHN_Anderton
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Originally posted by Whurlysplat
Are women fit for this kind of job - really?

Aren't YOU the cretin. While it's crystal clear that Harriet Miers (not "Myers", dumbass) is not qualified for the Supreme Court, this has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. To give a lowlife like you another minute of time would be a tragedy. You are a worthless piece of human shi# and everyone's better off when subhumans like you drop dead for one reason or another and the sooner the better. Hey, maybe the puck from a slapshot will smack u upside ur proportionately smallish head and drop ur dead ass right in the net. SCORE!

Btw, you're not "evil", just ridiculous and boring. I therefore turn my back to you and fart in your general direction, u ahole.

Last edited by jOHN_Anderton on Oct 30th, 2005 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 02:33 AM
jOHN_Anderton is currently offline Click here to Send jOHN_Anderton a Private Message Find more posts by jOHN_Anderton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Re: Re: Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Originally posted by jOHN_Anderton
Aren't YOU the cretin. While it's crystal clear that Harriet Miers (not "Myers", dumbass) is not qualified for the Supreme Court, this has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. To give a lowlife like you another minute of time would be a tragedy. You are a worthless piece of human shi# and everyone's better off when subhumans like you drop dead for one reason or another and the sooner the better.

Btw, you're not "evil", just ridiculous and boring. I therefore turn my back to you and fart in your general direction, u ahole.

he is just being funny in his own way stop taking yourselfs so seriously.....lol you hated his post and think he is ridiculous but posted 3 times as much as he did laughing

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 02:39 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jOHN_Anderton
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think what ur saying is that I am "literate'. What you will never understand is that it's easy and quick for me to shoot off a tiny little memo for tiny little minds whereas for slugs such as you, it is an impossible and therefore amazing tour de force. That's why you're so impressed by my writing clearly, with good grammar and with accurate, straight facts. Hell, soleran30, my very presence here is an upgrading experience for you just because of our obvious contrasting quality of being, as in YOU and ur buddy being soooo low, while I, am so absolutely superior to you both. That being the case, you can't help but to be somewhat improved when in the same thread as myself by a kind of passive osmosis which will occur to some degree in spite of yourselves. So, yes, I encourage you to attempt to read everything I write but it would actually be better 4 u to be silent and learn from genius rather than try to formulate a thought 4 yourself. It's way too early for that, but who knows maybe in a few years you will be allowed the opportunity to speak in my presence again. So far however, u seem to be just as much an ******* as ur bud.

He and you are "not just being funny in ur own way", you're both ignorant in a way that perpetuates violence and misery. For instance, the crude and stupid statements made by yourself and Whirlysplat are the same kind of "funniness" that women have been up against for over a hundred years, right up to todays inequities. It's the kind of "funny" that has forced many woman into prostitution 50 to 100 years ago and the exact same kind of "funniness" that prevents most women from earning as much money as you two knuckleheads, even when they're doing the same work and out performing you, which clearly wouldn't be difficult to do. I don't know what country you jerkoff's are from but if you are in the US and If you worked at GM or any large reputable company, you would be fired ON THE SPOT for saying what was said in the opening frame of this thread. The reason I react to such assholes as you is because you people are responsible for so much misery in this world. You are good examples of wanton ignorance and should be opposed whenever you surface from the muck. The only problem is dumb f###'s like u 2 are EVERYWHERE. Everybody mispells, but getting a name right is more important than that, esp when it's in the title of your thread! Lol!!! But you idiots don't care about getting the facts correct. Furthermore, you can't think straight, you can't observe whats going on around you or draw simple logical conclusions, you are lazy, foggy-minded and easy to manipulate. In a word, you are "idiots" and the laws should be changed so you aren't able to vote. That will never happen though, your numbers are too large for you are legion - and I hate every f'ing 1 of u.

Last edited by jOHN_Anderton on Oct 30th, 2005 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:03 AM
jOHN_Anderton is currently offline Click here to Send jOHN_Anderton a Private Message Find more posts by jOHN_Anderton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

btw, not that it's relavent to a woman's worth or ability, but not all women get pms, only some.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:12 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I think what ur saying is that I am "literate'. What you will never understand is that it's easy and quick for me to shoot off a tiny little memo for tiny little minds whereas for slugs such as you, it is an impossible and therefore amazing tour de force. That's why you're so impressed by my writing clearly, with good grammar and with accurate, straight facts. Hell, soleran30, my very presence here is an upgrading experience for you just because of our obvious contrasting quality of being, as in YOU and ur buddy being soooo low, while I, am so absolutely superior to you both. That being the case, you can't help but to be somewhat improved when in the same thread as myself by a kind of passive osmosis which will occur to some degree in spite of yourselves. So, yes, I encourage you to attempt to read everything I write but it would actually be better 4 u to be silent and learn from genius rather than try to formulate a thought 4 yourself. It's way too early for that, but who knows maybe in a few years you will be allowed the opportunity to speak in my presence again. So far however, u seem to be just as much an ******* as ur bud.

This was funny, if not a little undermined by the textspeak.

I imagine Whirly will enter shortly with accusations of the poster's being 'on the rag', or something of similar humourous value.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Myers not qualified for the Supreme Court

Aren't YOU the cretin. While it's crystal clear that Harriet Miers (not "Myers", dumbass) is not qualified for the Supreme Court, this has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. To give a lowlife like you another minute of time would be a tragedy. You are a worthless piece of human shi# and everyone's better off when subhumans like you drop dead for one reason or another and the sooner the better. Hey, maybe the puck from a slapshot will smack u upside ur proportionately smallish head and drop ur dead ass right in the net. SCORE!

So speaks a new man - hell some guys will do anything to get laid smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:36 PM
lord krondor

Women can't play basketball. Nuff said.

WU TANG!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:36 PM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

If so many of these news channels are to be believed, Bush is apparently loosing his base...a situation that was furthered by his nomination of Miers. I, personally, think that illustrates how precarious a "deal with the devil" can be, in the long run. When you get in bed with Jesus freaks to secure a political base...and ensure fanatacism for your administration, it's a double-edged sword. It really shows how they believe that the president is TRUELY in their pockets, and when that president does anything, without the approval of the fanatical-christian-conservative-right...they take it as an insult to teh way of life they are trying to preserve...and, in turn, they pull said president down into the lion's den and devoure him.

It should illustrate to everyone in the US, that this administration is totally corrupt and self-serving. They used the religous right, to acheive their goals and mask those goals by getting on bent knee in front of christian-America. Too bad, that I believe that Bush ISN'T loosing his base. These people are too slow to figure out the slight-of-hand methods that this administration employees.

If you want to talk about Miers, then you should look at who the Bush administration REALLY wants to be the next judge. Because it was NEVER Miers. Her refusing the nomination is evident in this theory. Look to the next one Bush nominates. Because he knew damn well Miers would never be approved. Don't forget, when you berate Bush's actions, you HAVE GOT to realise that this man is speaking the words of others around him. Carl Rove, Cheney, etc. And to under estimate someone who graduated from the Goebbles School of Propoganda....is dangerous.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Last edited by Devil King on Oct 30th, 2005 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 05:00 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
If so many of these news channels are to be believed, Bush is apparently loosing his base...a situation that was furthered by his nomination of Miers. I, personally, think that illustrates how precarious a "deal with the devil" can be, in the long run. When you get in bed with Jesus freaks to secure a political base...and ensure fanatacism for your administration, it's a double-edged sword. It really shows how they believe that the president is TRUELY in their pockets, and when that president does anything, without the approval of the fanatical-christian-conservative-right...they take it as an insult to teh way of life they are trying to preserve...and, in turn, they pull said president down into the lion's den and devoure him.

It should illustrate to everyone in the US, that this administration is totally corrupt and self-serving. They used the religous right, to acheive their goals and mask those goals by getting on bent knee in front of christian-America. Too bad, that I believe that Bush ISN'T loosing his base. These people are too slow to figure out the slight-of-hand methods that this administration employees.

If you want to talk about Miers, then you should look at who the Bush administration REALLY wants to be the next judge. Because it was NEVER Miers. Her refusing the nomination is evident in this theory. Look to the next one Bush nominates. Because he knew damn well Miers would never be approved. Don't forget, when you berate Bush's actions, you HAVE GOT to realise that this man is speaking the words of others around him. Carl Rove, Cheney, etc. And to under estimate someone who graduated from the Goebbles School of Propoganda....is dangerous.

good post - and I agree pretty much with all of it

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 05:06 PM