KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bizarre sex laws

Bizarre sex laws
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Worried Bizarre sex laws

In Cleveland Ohio: Woman are not allowed to wear patent - leather shoesin public - in case their polished surfaces offer a reflected view up their skirts.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for on the premises."

Krackrow Poland: Sex with an animal is punishable by death - but only for a third offence.

Riga, Latvia: Couples are not allowed to have sex while arguing.

Hungary: Against the law to have sex with the light on - even the light of the candle

Phillippines: In some parts of the country a groom to be must prove his manhood by bonking his future brides sisters before there wedding. SWEET!

Willowdale Oregan: Men cannot swear while making love to their wives, women can say whatever they like.

Valencia, venezuela: Unmarried men and women are not allowed to have sex with anyone who is a known idiot. LOL.

santa cruz bolivia: its illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time sad damn

Ecuador: A man can return a bride to her parents if he decides she isnt a virgin.

Kuwait: it is illegal for a man to look lustfully at a statue of a woman or a female animal. ...jesus christ

cambodia: in rural areas, a husband may kill his wifes lover if they have had sex in the husbands home. but if the adultary takes place some place else, the husband cant kill the lover...but he can kill his wife instead.

dresden germany: a man isnt allowed to stare, wink at or whistle at any women except his wife.

Minsk belarus: husbands are not allowe d to refuse their wives sex after two sex free weeks have passed

ames iowa: A husband cannot take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with his wife. ....bollocks!

eek! eek! eek!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:11 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol... uncivilised world...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:21 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

well thats intresting and weird messed

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:36 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:45 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
(please log in to view the image)

Hey, give him some credit. It's not about the illuminati...ease up.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:52 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just cant stand urban legend emails, let alone those posted here.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:55 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

this was in the papers, not that i trust the papers at all, but i dunno why they would lie about that. even tho some of it seems too bizarre to be true

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by Deano
this was in the papers, not that i trust the papers at all, but i dunno why they would lie about that. even tho some of it seems too bizarre to be true

Are the papers run by the Lizard Men?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 09:07 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its gettin old now, funny at first, but now...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 09:11 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

In the US...some of these might be blue laws?...old laws...?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 09:11 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

some of them are more likely than not true, there are some pretty obscure and weird laws still on the books in the states, imagine some of the ones in Europe

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 09:59 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

Re: Bizarre sex laws

Phillippines: In some parts of the country a groom to be must prove his manhood by bonking his future brides sisters before there wedding. SWEET!

i like the sound of that one! cool

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:01 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

unless you get the one hottie from the family

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:07 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Not if you marry one of a triplet happy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:21 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Re: Bizarre sex laws

Krackrow Poland: Sex with an animal is punishable by death - but only for a third offence.

Lmao

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

New law in my state: There is no penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana!!!

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Jello
New law in my state: There is no penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana!!!

no penalty at all? i find that hard to believe.
no CRIMINAL charges perhaps? thats how it is in new york state.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

no charges no penatly within denver city limits, no charge but penalty everywhere else in the state

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:40 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, next vacation i take, i am SO F***ING THERE!!!! eek!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:41 PM