KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Winter!!! I fecking hate it!!!!

Winter Like it or Loathe it
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I like it 14 70.00%
Ambivalent 2 10.00%
loathe it 4 20.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Winter!!! I fecking hate it!!!!
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Winter!!! I fecking hate it!!!!

Winter!!!
Am I the only one who fecking hates it. Without wanting to sound depressed eek!

You wake up its dark.
You drive to work its dark.
You drive home its dark.

Its cold.
Its grey.
It rains.
Colds, Coughs and worse

It makes me S.A.D.

People what do you think of winter.....
Do I hate winter just because I live in a city which becomes grey in winter, on an artic island warmed only by the Gulf stream that goes grey in winter.

I think people become grey in winter.

Roll on Summer....

thoughts.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 10:11 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I LOVE IT!!!

Love the snow....love all he seasons...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 10:15 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
I LOVE IT!!!

Love the snow....

Yep me too. I used to despise it but now I love winter and pretty much dont like summer. GO figure.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:27 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

LoL I love it also.

Summer is the season i cant stand for some reason.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:35 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

depends on wether there is snow or not

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:51 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

People only liked summer because there was no school. Well I like Spring(summer and winter mixed up but not to hot) Fall is nex(winter and summer mixed)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:52 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Yeah Fall is a good season. I like the cold thats why.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:55 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I LOVE IT!!!

Love the snow....love all he seasons...

I love it, too, unless I have to sit in the 8-mile long traffic jam we get in this part of the country when it snows half an inch.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I heard that!.....People don't know how to drive in snow........Though by Feb....I'm waiting for it to be over....

You probably don't get much snow down there in NC HUh?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:45 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Debs, I just want you to read this article, and I will understand if you fall out of your chair from laughing so hard.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:48 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

laughing out loud an INCH of snow stranded 3000 in class rooms....LOL....AN INCH!!!!!

Good article.....oh, what a sad world....we get tons of snow...anything hardly ever closes down....and people wish things would shut down...LOL

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:10 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

anything hardly ever closes down....and people wish things would shut down...LOL
laughing out loud I consider myself lucky, then!

I heard we may be getting some flurries pretty soon. I'm heading straight to Wal-Mart for "D" batteries, Milk, Bread, and Slim Jims!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:12 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Nothing closes here unless we have so much snow that people have to shovel their roofs....THEN IT'S A FREE DAY FOR ALL!!!...Close the whole city down.......

Slim Jims.. blink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:14 PM
Moosey
Gone

Re: Winter!!! I fecking hate it!!!!

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Winter!!!
Am I the only one who fecking hates it. Without wanting to sound depressed eek!

You wake up its dark.
You drive to work its dark.
You drive home its dark.

Its cold.
Its grey.
It rains.
Colds, Coughs and worse

It makes me S.A.D.

People what do you think of winter.....
Do I hate winter just because I live in a city which becomes grey in winter, on an artic island warmed only by the Gulf stream that goes grey in winter.

I think people become grey in winter.

Roll on Summer....

thoughts.

Honestly, I love winter.

I agree, it's a little depressing when it's dark so early, but on the whole, I can't get enough of winter. When it's snowing and the wind is howling outside, and I'm inside, warm, by a fireplace, there is nothing better. smile

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Nothing closes here unless we have so much snow that people have to shovel their roofs....THEN IT'S A FREE DAY FOR ALL!!!...Close the whole city down.......

Slim Jims.. blink

Wow, that's a lot to shut the city down. smile That would happen like once every 1,000 years down here.

I know you Michiganians are used to your Grizzly Bear Beef Jerky...or your Jerky made out of the creatures in my sig, per say.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:21 PM
Moosey
Gone

Slim Jims.. blink

Same here. I used to live in Sault Ste Marie, the Canadian side, and it was so brutal there in the winter, but things NEVER closed. Then I moved down in southern Ontario, and if we got 2 inches, people panicked and things shut down!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:24 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Something like this:

Attachment: pic27918.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:25 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well in the Thumb Area...we do get a lot of snow, but things usually close down because of ice storms kinda thing...brings lines down and such....

And yes we do eat all kinds of jerky....but the most popular is still beef...We're not too strange...just more to choose from.....Hey, lot's of deer jerky....Man that stuffs mmmmmmmm good!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:28 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Something like this:

When I lived in southeren Ohio....our snowmen were about maybe 2 feet high..... sad ...I couldn't handle it man........ laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:30 PM
Moosey
Gone

When I lived in southeren Ohio....our snowmen were about maybe 2 feet high..... sad ...I couldn't handle it man........ laughing out loud

*sigh* You actually HAD snowmen? I haven't made one in years...the snow never lasts.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:32 PM