KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » My physical being

My physical being
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

My physical being

I am 13 years old. I weigh 135 lbs and i am 5 feet 5 inches. Am i fat for my age? If i'm to be working out, how many situps and pushups should i do? and what sort of workout should i do? Suggestions?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:51 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

jesus f/uckin christ

your fine dude, dont worry about it. You still got plenty of growing to do, your body will adjust.\, but from the sounds of it your fine now.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:56 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Re: My physical being

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
I am 13 years old. I weigh 135 lbs and i am 5 feet 5 inches. Am i fat for my age? If i'm to be working out, how many situps and pushups should i do? and what sort of workout should i do? Suggestions?

You're obese. People must laugh at you eh?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:23 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Re: My physical being

Originally posted by KidRock

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:00 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

roll eyes (sarcastic) dont listening to Kid or Diddy

your fine. im 120 and 5'5 maybe even 5'4 and i think my self as fit... im one of the skinnyest out of my friends.

your only 15 more lbs then i am. thats not fat

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:14 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

yea don worry

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:19 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

you have to be at least 30 pounds overweight to be obese. besides, according to your BMI (not too reliable), you could stand to gain about 15 pounds, preferably in muscle.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:31 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

When you start looking like the guy in Mr. Smiley's avatar, then get back to us.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:17 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Sit ups and push ups? Just eating normal portions of food is usually the most decisive..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:49 PM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

best thing to do is just swim.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:27 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Re: Re: My physical being

Originally posted by botankus
When you start looking like the guy in Mr. Smiley's avatar, then get back to us.
laughing out loud Yeah, then you have to worry.

You're normal, and yes swimming is great, or start lifting some weights while watching tv or something...Move around more, that's the problems with people they don't move around. Their like little stagnant slugs.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:15 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I would recommend to the thread starter getting one of those endless pools. You know, where you do resistance swimming with huge jets simulating real-life lap swimming. They're only about $18,000. If you didn't get one for Xmas, they might be on sale now.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Problem is with those pools is you got to keep moving or you get thrown down to the other end for sure...I don't know, it kinda reminds me of a super washing machine.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:47 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

laughing out loud Yeah, a cruel trick would be to dump a bunch of Clorox 2 in it while someone was swimming.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:50 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I guess a person could just us a whirlpool and swim in a circle, going round and round...and round and, Wow gets dizzy..

Well, there's always a thigh master.. blink

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:05 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

If someone really wants to 100% lose weight, all they have to do is become one of those ultimate marathon runners. I know of NO ultimate marathon runners who are overweight.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:06 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Or put their fork down... whistle

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:12 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're thirteen. You're not fat.

If anyone says so, tell that person he or she is a jackass with a small penis. Especially if it is a 'she'.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:52 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Originally posted by K.Diddy
Originally posted by KidRock

An australian KidRock... remakes always suck.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:24 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

1000 of each

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:04 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote