KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jackie Malfoy

Jackie Malfoy
Started by: §noopbert

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Jackie Malfoy

Ok, what the hell is all this Jackie Malfoy-ism about? ;confused: Why is she so infamous, here? What's she so famous for confused.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:01 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Infamous is a more accurate word.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Edited stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:03 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She possessed every "quality" that someone posting on a messageboard should never have.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

laughing

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Well, thank AC... but still, what exactly earned her this title, what was she doin' etc.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:16 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think Debbiejo on a sugar rush.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:25 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

What she did was she aways tocked like thsi and she mayd a lot of gramatically mistakes! JM And shel iked to putt her inishals every where lol JM! She realy liked to say "nothering" it was funy lol! JM smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Jackie was a sweet girl. She meant well. Her spelling and grammar were atrocious but her only learning the English language 2 years before was the reason for that. She had spunk. Thats for sure. Most people I know would have left after all the bashing that was done to her.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:26 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

She would also post based soley on the title, and it would have absolutly nothing to do with the thread itself.

And she didn't know much about anything either.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I maintain the belief that the only reason she took the bashing was because hardly any of it was open enough for her to pick up on.

She wasn't the most technically sound of lego structures was she?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:30 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

She knew when someone was dissing/bashing her. She had an Ignore list longer then anyone I know that was in her profile.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:31 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §noopbert
Well, thank AC... but still, what exactly earned her this title, what was she doin' etc.

She was/is a prepubescent jew of Italian descent, that had the typing skills of a retarded chimp. She hated anyone that her parents didn't tell her she could like, and her reason was always that the "bible" didn't say so... Which made no sense for a jew. Actually, she seemed to go back and forth between being a jew and being a christian. PVS seems to think that she was working on some sort of "pissing people off degree". Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:31 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I maintain the belief that the only reason she took the bashing was because hardly any of it was open enough for her to pick up on.

She wasn't the most technically sound of lego structures was she?

-AC

Oh, she knew I was bashing her.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

The canvas has been painted cool

Well, honestly, that sucks, but I think from how it sounds, AC is right... she just didn't know she was getting bashed.

-§noopbert.

EDIT: I take it back. But still, thanks for helping me, because people refer to her all the time in a bunch of different forums as an insult.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

She knew.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:33 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
She was/is a prepubescent jew of Italian descent, that had the typing skills of a retarded chimp. She hated anyone that her parents didn't tell her she could like, and her reason was always that the "bible" didn't say so... Which made no sense for a jew. Actually, she seemed to go back and forth between being a jew and being a christian. PVS seems to think that she was working on some sort of "pissing people off degree". Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her.

Hahaha.

The first and last lines are quite hilarious.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:34 PM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha.

The first and last lines are quite hilarious.

-AC
yes

-§noopbert

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:34 PM
Bardock42

-worst grammar on KMC ever
-most ignorant, ass-backwards beliefs
-2 miles of ignore list
-responding solely on teh thread title
-posting without the intention to ever come back to read what came in response.

...in fact what would have been better for her than a Message Board would have been a plain wall she could talk too. But except for that very sweet indeed.

[edit] Actually the Theory was that she was infact a psychologist who measured the responses towards her behaviour....it most probably is true too.B42

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her.
She's still around...though not as much.

Jackie

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM