KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This forum sucks soo much without me!!

This forum sucks soo much without me!!
Started by: whobdamandog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh This forum sucks soo much without me!!

I've really been cutting down on my posting for the past several weeks, due to time constraints..and I've noticed how bland this forum has become. All of you "Groupthinkers" can't come up with a single damn topic that appeals to more than about 20 people. I can already tell that the stock for KMC has dropped significantly due to the poor quality of the content.

Other New Year's annoyances:

I hate Bush Threads:

We get the point..You don't like George Bush!!!

Psuedo Intellectual threads:

Usually posted by some dink who has a Spider Man Rules!! or has what they believe to be a "witty" signature."

Anti Christian Threads

Christians are horrible..they want to spread peace and love!!! The horror!! We want to continue to bang dudes up the bungholes, kill young children, and live in a survival of the fittest Capitalist society..damn christians..always trying to make the world a better place.

Come on now people, certainly you all can come up with other things to talk about. Do you find your opinions that interesting..that you have to bore the rest of us with them on a day to day basis. If this is the case..please..for the life of ya..go out and experience life a bit, so at least you'll have a bit more then the standard tripe to add to GDF.

Fin.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:40 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:52 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Hey, at least your not called Ms Alternative Topic.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:54 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

GDF and most of the forums always run low in the months of December and January, it's the same in the summer.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:56 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo

Hey, don't put yourself down, Debs. Miss AT '06 is a very distinguished title.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:06 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by botankus
Hey, don't put yourself down, Debs. Miss AT '06 is a very distinguished title.
eek! I'm special?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:08 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

eek! I'm special?

Of course you are. I was in the running, too, but you beat me out. It's probably a gender issue, so I'm ready to sue.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

you worked hard to earn that name

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:13 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: This forum sucks soo much without me!!

Originally posted by whobdamandog
I've really been cutting down on my posting for the past several weeks, due to time constraints..and I've noticed how bland this forum has become. All of you "Groupthinkers" can't come up with a single damn topic that appeals to more than about 20 people. I can already tell that the stock for KMC has dropped significantly due to the poor quality of the content.

Other New Year's annoyances:

I hate Bush Threads:

We get the point..You don't like George Bush!!!

Usually posted by some dink who has a Spider Man Rules!! or has what they believe to be a "witty" signature."

Anti Christian Threads

Christians are horrible..they want to spread peace and love!!! The horror!! We want to continue to bang dudes up the bungholes, kill young children, and live in a survival of the fittest Capitalist society..damn christians..always trying to make the world a better place.

Come on now people, certainly you all can come up with other things to talk about. Do you find your opinions that interesting..that you have to bore the rest of us with them on a day to day basis. If this is the case..please..for the life of ya..go out and experience life a bit, so at least you'll have a bit more then the standard tripe to add to GDF.

Fin.

Ironic how an individual can call others others bland or redundant when they themselves acuse every member here of suffering from 'groupthink' in just about every thread he participates in.

Also ironic that one throws out accusations of others starting lame threads by starting a lame thread of their own.

Last little bit of irony:

quote:

Whob's sig:
quote:
If knowledge is power..how come we have so many idiots in charge?!!

Now whob, this is where you attack me and the others you regularly insult or disagree with using the same old insults you constantly employ. Then accuse us of 'groupthink' again. Then make an ass out of yourself a little bit more before you disappear from the forums for a while.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:49 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This thread is just a idiotic trolling attempt, if you want to pat yourself on the back then send yourself a PM saying how awesome you think you are, don't polute the GDF with this horseshit.

Plus it's going to turn into a falme war.

Closed.

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 13th, 2006 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote