KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Here Be Cannibals

Here Be Cannibals
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here Be Cannibals

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=2746

sad I know it's been going on a while, doesn't make it any better though.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

It happens in South American tribes as well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kritish
-------------

This is a horror movie waiting to happen.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:37 PM
Kritish is currently offline Click here to Send Kritish a Private Message Find more posts by Kritish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Kuru

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:55 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aziz!
This is a horror movie waiting to happen.

no expression Yep.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:33 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

http://doenetwork.us/cases/647dftx.html
I watched on a News program last night about people in a Satanic cult and they kidnapped Kelly Wilson and killed her during a satanic ritual then ate her. They even mentioned keeping Kelly's head in their freezer and taking it out from time to time whilst putting red candles around it. Now that's ****ed up people right there.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:22 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

There's some sick and scary stuff going on in this world.

We're probably better off not knowing about most of it. sad

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:07 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
There's some sick and scary stuff going on in this world.

We're probably better off not knowing about most of it. sad

I'll have to agree on that erm

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:55 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

I disagree...being ignorant about certain things or turning the other way only allows it to continue...knowing whats going on and trying to stop it only makes the world better..in my humble opinion big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:18 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by a1hsauce
I disagree...being ignorant about certain things or turning the other way only allows it to continue...knowing whats going on and trying to stop it only makes the world better..in my humble opinion big grin

You cant just be sitting at your computer chair and think to yourself "Hmm...There's a person being eaten in Asia right now. I think I'm going to fly over and stop them!" It's not really "your" choice not allow it to continue.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:05 PM
krillinite

so youd be okay with someone having a meth lab right next door to where you live making and distributing drugs, just because its not "your" choice to say anything?

funny sig btw big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:28 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by a1hsauce
so youd be okay with someone having a meth lab right next door to where you live making and distributing drugs, just because its not "your" choice to say anything?

funny sig btw big grin

Well my Aunt lives right across the street from a guy with a potential meth lab but what is the purpose of calling the police if he may NOT have a meth lab in his basement. It'd save me a lot of embarassment not to.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:53 PM
krillinite

I'd say saving a life is purpose enough...so youre worried about saving face as opposed to saving a life, or the life of your entire block. one mess up with a meth lab has the potential possiblity of saying bye bye to half of your neighborhood erm

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:20 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thats definitely gross.................................. yuck!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:35 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote