KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?
Started by: Revernd Maynard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

I thought it was very scary knowing that these perverts are all around us. From our teachers to our Police officers...

anyone else had any opinons about this?

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:50 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's life. There are murderers. There are terrorists. And there are candy-selling pedophiles Just keep a close eye on our kids and teach them how to protect themselves. My little sister is learning Tae Kwon Do...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 08:08 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

Yeah... I think its life, human life is not too different from the animals life in the wild, we are all trying to survive here. Life was not supposed to be safe, that is an ideal created and believed by people not necessarily a real thing.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:19 PM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Most of them find a safe haven in the Internet, where they can prowl anonymisouly and hunt down their targets.

I would be horrified to be talking to someone whom I may find enjoyable to talk to on the Internet, maybe even KMC, only to discover some time later that he is a child molester.

I slo heard on a TV programme last week, that Sexual offenders, should be 'branded' with a tatoo on the neck, or in some place visible so they may be distinguished in public.......something a bit controvertial I must say.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Feb 4th, 2006 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:44 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I find it sickening that when these sickos are released, they are moved into neighbourhoods where there are children, and no one is informed there is a pedophile living on their street.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:56 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

A radical amount of paedophilia cases would be dramatically reduced if parents stopped relying on censorship and everyone else to do their parenting and actually did it themselves.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:15 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
A radical amount of paedophilia cases would be dramatically reduced if parents stopped relying on censorship and everyone else to do their parenting and actually did it themselves.

-AC

Agreed.

There are a lot of sick bastards out their. And unfortunately those little websites that you go to to look for sex offenders in your neighborhood only works for people who have been convicted.

Do you know how many thousands of paedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. there are out there that haven't been caught!
They're everywhere; your mailman, next door neighbor, the babysitter, even your own family.

It truly is a sick world, and the truth is, none of us are safe from it.

Click Please

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:23 AM
Zebina is currently offline Click here to Send Zebina a Private Message Find more posts by Zebina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violet_Byatch
Agreed.

There are a lot of sick bastards out their. And unfortunately those little websites that you go to to look for sex offenders in your neighborhood only works for people who have been convicted.

Do you know how many thousands of paedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. there are out there that haven't been caught!
They're everywhere; your mailman, next door neighbor, the babysitter, even your own family.

It truly is a sick world, and the truth is, none of us are safe from it.

Insane post - read folk devils and moral panics!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:28 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I thought it was very scary knowing that these perverts are all around us. From our teachers to our Police officers...

Weird, what exactly was your opinion before? That criminals all wear eye-masks and boiler suits with arrows on?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:34 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

-AC

Yeah, I'm not sure I understand. Are you blaming the kid who get's molested's parents, or the parents of the person doing the molesting?

Most gramatically incorrect post, ever.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:35 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Weird, what exactly was your opinion before? That criminals all wear eye-masks and boiler suits with arrows on?

Point is they are not "all around us".

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:40 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

Where do you live? Rainbow City?

Truth is rapes, murders and kidnappings happen everyday!

Whether you want to believe it or not

Click Please

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:46 AM
Zebina is currently offline Click here to Send Zebina a Private Message Find more posts by Zebina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Where do you live? Rainbow City?

Truth is rapes, murders and kidnappings happen everyday!

Whether you want to believe it or not

they happen everyday but most people don't do them!

Violent crime in the UK is falling actually despite more rigorous recording.

http://www.crimestatistics.org.uk/output/Page63.asp

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:49 AM
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

they happen everyday but most people don't do them!

Didn't say everyone did!

But thousands of kids are raped and murdered everyday because of these sick bastards.

Click Please

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:53 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Didn't say everyone did!

But thousands of kids are raped and murdered everyday because of these sick bastards.

thousands of kids are not raped and murdered in the UK.

Interestingly most studies show sixty plus % of child abuse comes from mothers.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/verismo/childmurder.html

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Feb 5th, 2006 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:54 AM
Makedde

Parents deserve to feel safe about letting their kids play outside, without having to worry about the pedophile next door.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:56 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

They could be raped. Hundreds of kids can be raped everyday, but they don't tell anyone, so no one knows about it. Those kids are silent.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:57 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Makedde
Parents deserve to feel safe about letting their kids play outside, without having to worry about the pedophile next door.

Parents murder more children than anyone else.

Interestingly most studies show sixty plus % of child abuse comes from mothers.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/verismo/childmurder.html

As many here know I was an abused baby!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:00 AM
Zebina
I Hate Attention Whores

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

Originally posted by Makedde
They could be raped. Hundreds of kids can be raped everyday, but they don't tell anyone, so no one knows about it. Those kids are silent.

I'm talking about the US

Click Please

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:00 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Re: Re: Re: Did anyone happen to catch that Dateline report on Sexual predators?

That's a point. Mine was a question.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:09 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote