KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Repubs love Coulter

Repubs love Coulter
Started by: KharmaDog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Repubs love Coulter

quote:
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) held its annual get-together in Washington this weekend. This was not just some random, fringe event. Speakers included Vice President Dick Cheney, Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman, 2008 presidential hopeful Sen. George Allen, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, and Newt Gingrich. This event was comprised of the heart and soul of the Republican Party.

The deranged hate-monger Ann Coulter was also a featured speaker, despite -- or because of --her history of repeatedly urging the murder of her domestic political opponents and government officials by methods ranging from terrorist attacks to poisoning to skull-bashing with baseball bats. None of those violence-advocating comments ever prevent the most prominent Republican groups from inviting her to speak, nor do they prevent the most prominent Republican politicians from appearing next to her without ever condemning her remarks.

Coulter’s appearance at the event was not, of course, a surprise; to the contrary, it was touted as an attraction beforehand by the event organizers. The remarks she made at the CPAC event have now been well-documented, and include unsurprising gems such as: ""I think our motto should be post-9-11, 'raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences’" and "If we find out someone [referring to a terrorist] is going to attack the Supreme Court next week, can't we tell Roberts, Alito, Thomas and Scalito?"

If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements. The fact that people laughed and cheered her comments is more disgusting than the fact that someone actually thought that this woman had something of value to say.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:51 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements. The fact that people laughed and cheered her comments is more disgusting than the fact that someone actually thought that this woman had something of value to say.

She reminds me of some Austrian a few years ago...damn couldn't remember his name if my life depended on it (and at one point that would have actually been the case)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

words cannot describe my hate for her, or people who support her.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 02:43 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Yeah know what I doubt if Republicans could ever say the "right thing" at any sort of convention..............................

one year they actually made a joke in front of everyone that got them slammed for racism............

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 02:49 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah know what I doubt if Republicans could ever say the "right thing" at any sort of convention..............................

one year they actually made a joke in front of everyone that got them slammed for racism............

I think, "I think our motto should be post-9-11, 'raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences’" could be considered fairly racist.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 03:16 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Repubs love Coulter

quote:
"I made a typo bif deal" - JacopeX

KD, where was this quote?? And if he trying to call you Biff?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 04:20 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Ann Coulter is the single most idiotic being walking in this earth. no expression

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 04:30 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Re: Repubs love Coulter

Originally posted by botankus

KD, where was this quote?? And if he trying to call you Biff?

He was trying to say,"I made a typo big deal". That's what makes it so damn funny. laughing out loud

As for where it is, I'll have to check it out because I can't remember. However, if you ever want a good laugh, just read whatever thread Jacopex is posting in. There's a 9 outta 10 chance that he's gonna say something stupid that'll have you in stitches.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:24 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

she's definitely got issues. she seems tranqued half the time and has anyone noticed the size of her adam's apple?
She's definitely not a double X but definitely is a racist moron.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 10:08 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repubs love Coulter

Repubs love anyone who agrees with them..

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 10:23 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would disagree and say that neocons simply embrace those who hate the same people as them.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:40 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PVS
i would disagree and say that neocons simply embrace those who hate the same people as them.

Well, that's hardly disagreeing. Especially since that was implied.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:27 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i hate the term neocon, it's so inaccurate. Straussians would be more accurate

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:10 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, that's hardly disagreeing. Especially since that was implied.

what i mean is that solution tends to be irrelivent.
agreement upon solutions to problems seems to take a back seat to
mutual prejudice. also i use the word "neocon" since there are plenty
of moderate republicans who have the will to oppose the status quo the
administration has set, but lack the testicular fortitude. they are not the ones
cheering coulter, but the ones who remain conveniently silent and never ask
their peers "why do you support that psychotic panzer skank?"

Last edited by PVS on Feb 15th, 2006 at 02:14 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:09 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PVS
what i mean is that solution tends to be irrelivent.
agreement upon solutions to problems seems to take a back seat to
mutual prejudice. also i use the word "neocon" since there are plenty
of moderate republicans who have the will to oppose the status quo the
administration has set, but lack the testicular fortitude. they are not the ones
cheering coulter, but the ones who remain conveniently silent and never ask
their peers "why do you support that psychotic panzer skank?"

No arguments here. (When I said agree with them, I meant 'thinks for them')

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:10 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lollerskates.

I mean, she is a little...you know...psychotic.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:58 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

If the Republican party is going to attack the fringe elements of the left, perhaps they should not so embrace their own fringe elements.

Glenn Greenwald had an excellent post on this very subject. Greenwald is one of my top-five blogs to read right now.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:50 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

that's never gonna happen in today's political and cultural climate. To have a political show on the radio (aside from air america) or on tv, you have to be to the right of hitler.

debates constitute an argument between conservative and extermely conservative. Coulter just fits in with Beck, Horowitz, Savage, Limbaugh, Malkin, Will, Falwell, Robertson, O'Rielly, Hannity and the rest of that filth

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:11 AM