KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Disney

Disney
Started by: allofyousuckkk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Disney

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html

I've read everything in there, including 2 books. Whatcha think? It's interesting to hear about all the lawsuits that they've had. Everyone else probably doesnt have the attention span to spend an hour reafing all this, so ya....if you do, tell me what you think.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:39 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I've read most of that stuff before, but it was a while back. Seemed creepy, but I can't remember how veracious the claims were.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:01 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I can't remember reading a Disney book, although I probably did at some stage...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:08 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i still read winnie the poo books ninja

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:09 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

It's not about Disney books, it's about various allegedly untoward elements of the company,

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:10 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I like Whinnie The Pooh...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:14 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Dear thread starter,

I did try.

Regards,

VVD.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:19 AM
Peach
mordrem

Jesus, gotta love all the people who won't even bother to click a link to see what the thread is about. Idiots. Just don't bother posting if you can't spend the time to find out what it's about.

Anyway, many of these claims I've heard about before, but there are quite a few that are new to me. Shocking, though, whether they're true or not.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I know the rescuers one has proven to be true. It was a prank of one of the animators.

The Lion King one is possible, but many people think that it actually says "SFX" for Special Effects.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

hmmm............whinnie the pooh is amazing, but that wasnt the point of this topic

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:32 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

And yet YOU STILL POSTED.....I feel your pain Lana. I feel your pain. I agree Fire, I used to think the same about SFX

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:55 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Jesus, gotta love all the people who won't even bother to click a link to see what the thread is about. Idiots. Just don't bother posting if you can't spend the time to find out what it's about.

Anyway, many of these claims I've heard about before, but there are quite a few that are new to me. Shocking, though, whether they're true or not.
Wow Lana!! This is really Your artwork!!!!.....Just looked at it.....You're really good!!..........You'll have to do my Mithra cards for me next Christmas for sure......

OK back to topic.....I didn't read the link.. laughing out loud

Been to Disney many many times though....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:45 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

even snopes claims that the little mermaid cover penis was just a cooincidence.,,

BULLSHIT

go look for yourself. the shape is unmistakable. its a schlong, no doubt

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:09 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by debbiejo
Wow Lana!! This is really Your artwork!!!!.....Just looked at it.....You're really good!!..........You'll have to do my Mithra cards for me next Christmas for sure......

OK back to topic.....I didn't read the link.. laughing out loud

Been to Disney many many times though....

DJ, step away from the gdf, and go back to the otf insane asylum.
get back over the fence before the doctors realise you're gone.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Have any of you ever watched Beauty and the Beast after midnight in a room with five or more blacklights on?

The beast is really a she-male. You can see the evidence in the hologram silhouette of him sitting down on the walking candlestick.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:28 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Does it harm the kids? No, they still enjoy the movies they still love them, they still see them..

Really I couldn't care less, although its stupid thing to do, some employees just want to leave there mark in movies with things like that... Its happened in other movies too, and will again in the future, hardly a reason to call the company evil.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:21 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Originally posted by botankus
Have any of you ever watched Beauty and the Beast after midnight in a room with five or more blacklights on?

Of course I have. Thats how I watch every movie smile

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:53 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by botankus

The beast is really a she-male. You can see the evidence in the hologram silhouette of him sitting down on the walking candlestick.
You're a special person aren't you??? confused wink
Originally posted by PVS
DJ, step away from the gdf, and go back to the otf insane asylum.
get back over the fence before the doctors realise you're gone.
Hey, I brought my meds..................

OKay, I looked at the link........There's a lot of evil mice in there!!!

Last edited by debbiejo on Mar 1st, 2006 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:55 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I like watching Disney films in slow motion, to see the subliminal sexuality of (eg) Jasmine or Aerial.

. . . . . . . .

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:01 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Mindship
I like watching Disney films in slow motion, to see the subliminal sexuality of (eg) Jasmine or Aerial.

. . . . . . . .
How about the smoke from Pocahontas spelled out the word "Sex?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:04 PM