KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Any Comic Fans Sick of the Sick of the Same Ol' Comic Threads?

Any Comic Fans Sick of the Sick of the Same Ol' Comic Threads?
Started by: superman41082

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
superman41082

Any Comic Fans Sick of the Sick of the Same Ol' Comic Threads?

Could this guy beat up that guy? You don't agree with me, so you must be a retard! I'm not a fanboy, you're a fanboy. You need to read some comics!

(Deep Breath) Do the characters mean anything more to you than just that? Do you think that the comments above are pointless and somewhat irritating? Would you like to have more philosophical talk about your the characers?

Why don't we start having some rational talk in the General Topic? Anyone with me?

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 06:37 AM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman41082
Could this guy beat up that guy? You don't agree with me, so you must be a retard! I'm not a fanboy, you're a fanboy. You need to read some comics!

(Deep Breath) Do the characters mean anything more to you than just that? Do you think that the comments above are pointless and somewhat irritating? Would you like to have more philosophical talk about your the characers?

Why don't we start having some rational talk in the General Topic? Anyone with me?

I am all for rational talk in the Comic Book Forum...but what about having that rational talk in the ....Comic Book Forum? Also, there are plenty of Threads in the Comic Book Forums that are not only VS. Threads, maybe you should visit them, or ope up a few. THe vs. Forum on the there hand is just for that kind of talk, as pointless as it may be at times.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 06:59 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wrong forum.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 07:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote