KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Music-thread again

Music-thread again
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Music-thread again

thought it was about time with one of those music-threads again.
considering they often go off-topic after one page, new ones has to come now and then.

so...what do you listen to now? bought any cd's lately, which? fancy a song on the radio at the moment?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 08:34 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, about time we had a new offtopic thread big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 08:36 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Song that I really like at the moment is N.E.R.D. - Rockstar.
A music video I like at the moment is Beyonce Knowles - 'Work it out' big grin

I also like virtually all songs made/remixed by Basement Jaxx.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 08:40 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Basement Jaxx, yepyepyep.
havent seen Beyonces video, but I like the song actually.

digged up some of my ''old'' cd's lately, brit duo Bent - Programmed to Love. listening to The Avalanches.

Tom Waits- God's Away on Business

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 08:49 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Really into Adandoned Pools, Weezer and Jimmy Eat World right now.

Next few months are going to be really busy in the Björk universe.
She's releasing a Greatest Hits album, her Royal Opera House performance on DVD, and her Family Tree 5CD Box set.

I really love Basement Jaxx's Wheres your head at video.

I also have tickets to see Creed, Lenny Kravitz, Pink and Abandoned Pools next month.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 10:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

good, just remember to skip the Creed part

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 11:00 PM
yerssot

and the Björk part

Old Post Jul 25th, 2002 11:01 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Creed is the hottest band in the US right now!
Yers, Enjöy!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 01:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Bought The Best of Steely Dan and the best Of Bob Marley on wednesday. The Marley cd was awsome.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 07:05 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Creed is the hottest band in the US right now!

hot, but crap, then.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 10:46 AM
yerssot

for once I think it's great you can block the img-tags!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 10:47 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mostly listening to "Songs from the other side" by the Charlatans at the moment, its a class 16 track album of b-sides.

Other than that I'm liking "Doves" and "Idlewild" too. Been skint lately though so I haven't bought the albums yet.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 12:42 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Best of Bob Marley...if you say its good finti, I'll get it.

On the topic of music, I'm still fighting with Columbia House on-line.

I've bought from them for the past 12 years and have like a gazillion bonus points collected. So about 2 months ago I go on-line to maybe buy some stuff ( hadn't bought anything in about 6-8 months) . It wouldn't take my user name and password. So I e-mail customer service and they say they no longer have me on record ! I told them I want my damn bonus points for freebies and no excuses. Well they have no record of any account I ever had with them ! Man, am I locked ! They offered to start me a new account with like 14 CD's for a penny and they buy 8 more or something over the next 2 years or whatever that dealie is. I don't wanna start over, I want my bonus points back. I'm fighting a loosing battle !

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 01:42 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

that sucks, take it to the court!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 03:04 PM
yerssot

well, if they have deleted her, she can't proof otherwhise I think

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 03:25 PM
Tex
Yumsz

CD and DVD clubs like ColumbiaHouse are evil!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 06:13 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

Heathen Chemistry by Oasis just came out a month ago so I've been listening to that a lot. Best tracks are The Hindu Times, Little by Little and Born on a Different Cloud, its their best CD to date if you ask me. Other good semi new ones are The Doves new CD and The Vines as well.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 12:44 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hindu times is great, Little by Little I really dont care for.
But my all time favorite Oasis song would have to be Sally Can Wait.
Is this their last album? sad
It's a shame, so many good bands CD's aren't selling well while crap like Britney Spears flys off the shelf! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 02:08 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Hey Tex, if you go and buy "The Melting Pot" the best of the Charlatans album then I'll go and buy an album of your choice which I wouldn't otherwise of heard of.

Whatcha think?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:29 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well I got "the melting pot" so Mech go buy Jeff Buckley "Grace"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:45 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote