KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Worst Things On the Internet?

Worst Things On the Internet?
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst Things On the Internet?

What is the worst thing you have seen on the Internet (in terms of being gross)? My number one pick beats pretty much anything, so that'll stay a secret for now. However, my number two pick is not, in fact, the Unholy Trinity (Goatse, Tubgirl, LemonParty.org).

It is a male-to-female sex change operation.

Some guro stuff comes in close with it, though.

[For the record: yes, I am just that bored and don't want to go to bed.]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:02 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kikass
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing I have ever not been able to watch all of was the beheading of Nick Berg.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:23 AM
kikass is currently offline Click here to Send kikass a Private Message Find more posts by kikass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

http://www.rotten.com http://www.ogrish.com/ on those i have seen some things ill never forget. Like a baby that was in a car wreck and its head was smashed in.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:44 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.rotten.com http://www.ogrish.com/ on those i have seen some things ill never forget. Like a baby that was in a car wreck and its head was smashed in.
Currently ejoying photo's of a man sucked into a jet engine no expression

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:20 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

ogrish is ace...although the beheading vids are perhaps a bit far...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:13 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

why? because its an american soldier? people seem happy to see people sucked into jet engines or babys with their faces smashed in, suicide photos of celebritys or sex change operations, but you show an american soldier getting their head cut off and all of a sudden "you've gone too far." Talk about double standards.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:31 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

the most horrible thing i ever saw was a series of pics of a cat being burnt alive. thats the kind of shit i wish i could have un-etched from my mind.

btw, have you seen 'taste the rainbow' Tubgirl?

i run into these images when browsing through the ircimages site. i dont go out of my way to seek them out though, since that kinda stuff (death, violence) disturbs me alot. all the spread anuses and shit doesnt bother me though....just kinda makes me lose my appetite

Last edited by PVS on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:53 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by PVS
the most horrible thing i ever saw was a series of pics of a cat being burnt alive. thats the kind of shit i wish i could have un-etched from my mind.

btw, have you seen 'taste the rainbow' Tubgirl?

i run into these images when browsing through the ircimages site. i dont go out of my way to seek them out though, since that kinda stuff (death, violence) disturbs me alot. all the spread anuses and shit doesnt bother me though....just kinda makes me lose my appetite

Got pics of the cat?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, i came across it once and that was a few months ago
if you dig back far enough on the ircimages site you'll find it. i cant see why anyone would want to messed

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:12 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by PVS
no, i came across it once and that was a few months ago
if you dig back far enough on the ircimages site you'll find it. i cant see why anyone would want to messed

I don't know what the ircimages site is...you sicko.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

check your pm....dumbass

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:15 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothackers.com used to exist being a very bad site with illegal bomb making instructions and stolen credit card numbers

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:16 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by PVS
check your pm....dumbass

You PMed me...at last love

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:24 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That video I posted of animal cruelty in...somewhere I forgot. It was too horrifying, visually (not that I'm squemish) and otherwise.

Animals being swung around and whacked on the floor, then hung up by the feet and skinned alive.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:31 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That video I posted of animal cruelty in...somewhere I forgot. It was too horrifying, visually (not that I'm squemish) and otherwise.

Animals being swung around and whacked on the floor, then hung up by the feet and skinned alive.

-AC

F-ck that, I can go to a slaughter house and meat processing plant if I want to watch that.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:34 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
(not that I'm squemish)

i am, and im not. im not, in the sense that i can see pics if dead people. to me and to reality they are already dead and thus not suffering. however to see any torture or actual killing...that disturbs me deeply, whether it be people or other various mammals. i cant understand a mind of someone who would willfully seek that out as opposed to stumbling on it. (not that i seek out pics of dead people, just usually doesnt leave me wishing i could pull the image out of my brain with a pair of tweezers.)

Last edited by PVS on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:36 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw 3 men get beheaded and it was just frightening to me but i am not squeamish at all.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:46 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The worst disturbing thing to me that I ever seen on the Internet was this:

Originally posted by jaden101
fred and rose west should get a mention...they did, after all, cement a girls head into the wall with a pipe sticking from her nose so she could breathe...and repeatadly raped her until she died...then chopped her to pieces and buried her in the garden along with their other victims

That just made me feel weird, I could kinda see that to suck quite a lot...despite it probably being wrong..it's just....damn...

There are a few other really really bad things on KMC but they are usually about horrible spelling or idiotic opinions.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:56 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

at least with idiotic opinions we have the luxury of this thought: maybe its just a joke

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:14 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by PVS
at least with idiotic opinions we have the luxury of this thought: maybe its just a joke

There are some things that just possibly can't be a joke...and even that thought, as useful as it is..doesn't make me feel particularly good.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:15 PM