KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...
Started by: imaqtpie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imaqtpie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...

...is a lot deader than he was yesterday.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:44 AM
imaqtpie is currently offline Click here to Send imaqtpie a Private Message Find more posts by imaqtpie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by imaqtpie
...is a lot deader than he was yesterday.

What do you mean?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:46 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I just read about this. Its real sad sad He always seemed like a great guy and seemed to love what he did. I feel bad for his wife and kids.

It's shit like this that really makes me believe religion is all a bunch of crap. People like steve go while assholes and killers go on living.

r.i.p steve

Last edited by KidRock on Sep 4th, 2006 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:47 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imaqtpie
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny because he's dead.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:55 AM
imaqtpie is currently offline Click here to Send imaqtpie a Private Message Find more posts by imaqtpie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

wow. I'm in australia and i hadn't heard that. What happened. Did a croc finally get the better of him?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:56 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imaqtpie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tabby999
wow. I'm in australia and i hadn't heard that. What happened. Did a croc finally get the better of him?

A stingray barb through the chest.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:57 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Stingray barb through the chest.

Not a nice way to go.

He was a cool guy, sad to see him go.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by tabby999

no a stingray barb went right through his chest while he was filming a documentary off of chaims am i correct?

A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
no a stingray barb went right through his chest while he was filming a documentary off of chaims am i correct?
Cairns. I'm actually going there this weekend.

But yeah, that's apparently what happened.

Crikey. Ouch.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:59 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Damn, thats sucks, he had a young child and wife...he's started so many foundations for the native wildlife, gotta admire his work. And i guess he died doing something he loved.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:00 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

actually, it isn't funny at all

I almost couldn't believe it when I heard, but then I remembered that the guy put himself in many dangerous situations to help feed his passion for animals. Reportedly he was killed by a Stingray barb through the chest while shooting a documentary near Port Douglass, Australia.

It’s a very sad thing and I know that Steve Irwin’s unique personality, charisma, and passion for animals will linger in our minds for a long time. He did great things for animals and died doing what he loved.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin sad

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Sep 4th, 2006 at 05:02 AM

Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, say it aint so... sad

R.I.P Steve...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
actually, it isn't funny at all

I almost couldn't believe it when I heard, but then I remembered that the guy put himself in many dangerous situations to help feed his passion for animals. Reportedly he was killed by a Stingray barb through the chest while shooting a documentary near Port Douglass, Australia.

It’s a very sad thing and I know that Steve Irwin’s unique personality, charisma, and passion for animals will linger in our minds for a long time. He did great things for animals and died doing what he loved.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin sad

Co-signed, nicely put. thumb up

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:03 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imaqtpie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:04 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

This is gonna be big news.

Desptie some recent bad publicity, this guy really was loved around the world. Because he actually cared and you could see it.

Plus, he was entertaining as hell.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:04 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

R.I.P. Steve Irwin sad

It is very sad. He wasn't always who I'd choose as a national ambassador, and sometimes he irked me, but his dedication to conservation and animals was admirable, and he truly had a thirst for life and a dedication to causes that was both encouraging and great example for people everywhere.

You said if Morgoths_Wrath. R.I.P Steve, the world wont be the same without you.

And you, imaqtpie, are an idiot.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:16 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imaqtpie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It is very sad. He wasn't always who I'd choose as a national ambassador, and sometimes he irked me, but his dedication to conservation and animals was admirable, and he truly had a thirst for life and a dedication to causes that was both encouraging and great example for people everywhere.

You said if Morgoths_Wrath. R.I.P Steve, the world wont be the same without you.

And you, imaqtpie, are an idiot.

I made this for you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:39 AM
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I made this for you.

(please log in to view the image)

Die you selfish sonofabitch.

RIP Steve, what a legend, such a shock and a shame..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:43 AM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I made this for you.

And? It still makes you an idiot. And a needy one as well, seeking a response.

Maybe you should start praying your life will one day be even the tiniest bit as worthy as Irwins was.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:45 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

No...no expression

NO...sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote