KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Flatulence forces plane to land.....

Flatulence forces plane to land.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i ran across this a few minutes ago.....

http://www.davesdaily.com/out.php?i...FD8LRB5701.html

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:59 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

brings up the issue of poor...or rather NO air circulation on airplanes, which i think is just bullshit.

i read an article a couple of months ago that some european airline will have a small fleet of planes on which smoking is allowed. "OMG THATS SO UNHEATHY!!"
well, not really. you see, these planes will also have a ventilation system which takes in outside air and expells air as well. so, carbon monoxide aside, you're actually getting some percentage of fresh air, rather than breathing the same germ infested stale air you were breathing when you took off.

such a system could have also helped in this situation i think

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:10 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
brings up the issue of poor...or rather NO air circulation on airplanes, which i think is just bullshit.

i read an article a couple of months ago that some european airline will have a small fleet of planes on which smoking is allowed. "OMG THATS SO UNHEATHY!!"
well, not really. you see, these planes will also have a ventilation system which takes in outside air and expells air as well. so, carbon monoxide aside, you're actually getting some percentage of fresh air, rather than breathing the same germ infested stale air you were breathing when you took off.

such a system could have also helped in this situation i think
It's basic common sense.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:17 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Samuel L. Jackson starring in "Farts On A Plane", that would be a sweet sequel... I'm going to write the script.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Samuel L. Jackson starring in "Farts On A Plane", that would be a sweet sequel... I'm going to write the script.
Please don't. Sequals are only for things enjoyable, that way they can be ruined.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:19 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

if anyone says the line involving "mother****ing farts on this mother****ing plane" i will shoot out their kneecaps

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:19 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

*unholsters 9mm*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:36 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

laughing

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:05 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PVS
if anyone says the line involving "mother****ing farts on this mother****ing plane" i will shoot out their kneecaps

"mother****ing farts on this mother****ing plane." big grin

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

#1 Rule of the School Yard
Second kid always gets in trouble

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:10 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have been the second kid many times.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:35 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)
Worst outtake ever.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

man that movie was bad.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:00 PM
usagi_yojimbo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Flatulence forces plane to land.....

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i ran across this a few minutes ago.....

http://www.davesdaily.com/out.php?i...FD8LRB5701.html

That must have been embarassing for the woman. I wonder how she was able to get back home?

Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 01:24 PM
usagi_yojimbo is currently offline Click here to Send usagi_yojimbo a Private Message Find more posts by usagi_yojimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Flatulence forces plane to land.....

Originally posted by usagi_yojimbo
That must have been embarassing for the woman. I wonder how she was able to get back home?

Yes, it's one of those life mysteries... God, KFC's secret ingredient and now 'how the fart-lady made it back home'.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:51 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Jeez, imagine if she'd had diarrhea...then she would've had to blow up the plane to hide that holiday gift.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:23 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

This thread makes me laugh.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:55 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Dusty
This thread makes me laugh.

That's because "fart jokes" are always funny.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 02:05 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

pull my finger.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 02:16 AM