KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » now I feel kind of embarrassed for Indian men...

now I feel kind of embarrassed for Indian men...
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

now I feel kind of embarrassed for Indian men...

being outed like this and everything......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:18 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

That's just horrible....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:19 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Size isn't everything...and love is more important then size, as a female, I think goodwomen know this, but women who want size don't care about love of a person per say.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:19 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

the article is about the need for SOME indian men to have the proper size to the spread of aids.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:20 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

60% or more......read again. that's the majority.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:25 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm i didnt think length was the issue with correctly fitting condoms...?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:25 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Size isn't everything...and love is more important then size, as a female, I think goodwomen know this, but women who want size don't care about love of a person per say.

Like good sex isn't important in a relationship...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:27 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Oncewhite

so you would marry and be monogomous to a man who had a 2 inch penis?
be honest.

i understand what you're saying, but at the same time you have to admit that adequate size is important, and specify that the women who are looking for men with donkey dicks tend to not seek out deep and meaningful relationships

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:35 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by PVS
so you would marry and be monogomous to a man who had a 2 inch penis?
be honest.

i understand what you're saying, but at the same time you have to admit that adequate size is important, and specify that the women who are looking for men with donkey dicks tend to not seek out deep and meaningful relationships

I sure hope we don't get that Lord Uberizon or whatever his name is involved in this discussion.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:40 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"der der der penis der der mouth "

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:41 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

" It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters "

Sunil Mehra

LOL, yes indeedy then.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 08:11 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

BUSTED

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 12th, 2006 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

When I go to prison I'm geting in the cell with the indian less ass pain

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:12 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, if you're so weak that you find yourself some indian guy's *****, just kill yourself.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

*wondering if about 60% of Indian women have shallower vaginas*

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:17 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by PVS
dude, if you're so weak that you find yourself some indian guy's *****, just kill yourself.

Haha just the fact that someone would actually say they would give in right away to be someone's ***** is funny enough then to say they would prefer Indian is the showstopper.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:18 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

im just picturing some 5'4" indian guy dragging him around from cell to cell pimping his ass for cigarettes and toilet wine.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:22 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters"

Uh, yeah, right....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i feel bad for sniggering, and yet i cant stop... oh well...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

I bet that made all of your days.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:00 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote