KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fred Phelps To Protest At Virginia Tech Funeral....

Fred Phelps To Protest At Virginia Tech Funeral....
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Angry Fred Phelps To Protest At Virginia Tech Funeral....

Bastard...

"WBC to Preach at Funerals of Virginia Tech Dead

WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. Your bloody tyrant Bush says he is 'horrified' by it all. You know nothing of horror -- yet. Your true horror is coming. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18).

Why did this happen, you ask? It's simple. Your military chose to shoot at the servants of God today, and all they got for their effort was terror. Then, the LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants."

*sigh*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:13 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Smartest thing the media could do is to simply ignore the Phelps, let them vanish into obscurity.

I love how he blames anything horrific on "God's will" & "God's punishment"... You know what also happned yesterday in America, a whole lotta good, wonder why God did that?

I'd like to ask him something though since he's such a student of God and knows how God thinks and works... according to the bible, after the Great Flood, God would never strike/punish "man" again; why all this "punishment" then?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 18th, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:16 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Man, I hate that disbarred sob. Although, his daughter is even more loathsome than he is.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:22 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: Fred Phelps To Protest At Virginia Tech Funeral....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Bastard...

"WBC to Preach at Funerals of Virginia Tech Dead

WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. Your bloody tyrant Bush says he is 'horrified' by it all. You know nothing of horror -- yet. Your true horror is coming. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18).

Why did this happen, you ask? It's simple. Your military chose to shoot at the servants of God today, and all they got for their effort was terror. Then, the LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants."

*sigh*

PErhaps we should invite the Members of the US military for some on-site training. I'm sure actions speak louder than words...and I'm sure the memebrs of the USAS and the families of VT students would like to say something.

I sure as hell do.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:31 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Still uncertain of how protesting at a funeral does anything.

What purpose does that serve? Am I the only one lost?

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:12 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by Robtard

I'd like to ask him something though since he's such a student of God and knows how God thinks and works... according to the bible, after the Great Flood, God would never strike/punish "man" again; why all this "punishment" then?

Totally off topic, and I don't support the Phelps views AT ALL, but just wanted to clarify that after the Flood God promises to "never destroy the world again through a flood."

That's a little different than not striking them or harming them.

Besides, Phelps is a wack job.

There are far more places in the Bible where it demonstrates that God loves people, wants all to come to him that would choose it, says that every good thing we get is from God, etc........

It is the sin of man and the presence of evil in the world that causes such tragedies, not God's punishment.

Carry on, then.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:23 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, only the fact ramains that the god of the old testament was a completely sadistic assh0le...ok now carry on

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:31 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

God is histories biggest fascist.

Do as i say or burn in hell.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
yeah, only the fact ramains that the god of the old testament was a completely sadistic assh0le...ok now carry on

Thread derailed in three, two, one...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:42 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by sithsaber408

Just a wackjob that shares your perceptions of the world.
Originally posted by Martian_mind
God is histories biggest fascist.

Do as i say or burn in hell.

Thats not facism. Do you even know what facism is?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:44 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan
Thread derailed in three, two, one...

i lol'd

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:45 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Fascism is using your power and influence to make people beleive what you beleive.

How does the church and god not do that?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:50 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fascism is using your power and influence to make people beleive what you beleive.

If you're omnipotent and omniscient, you kind of get power and influence by default. Now, removing free will, that's another thing altogether...

However, the point was that someone is likely to jump on that statement and the thread will go downhill very quickly.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:51 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by sithsaber408
Totally off topic, and I don't support the Phelps views AT ALL, but just wanted to clarify that after the Flood God promises to "never destroy the world again through a flood."

That's a little different than not striking them or harming them.

There are far more places in the Bible where it demonstrates that God loves people, wants all to come to him that would choose it, says that every good thing we get is from God, etc........

It is the sin of man and the presence of evil in the world that causes such tragedies, not God's punishment.

Carry on, then.

No, the topic is a whack job ******* claiming to know know God's motives so it wasn't completely off topic.

The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

Anyhow, Phelps is just another religious P.O.S. with delusions of grandeur.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:52 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:54 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The worst thing anyone reasonable would do is pay attention to Fred and get angry. Just by that...he wins.

Hey! that reminds me of internet trolls. Blah!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:00 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

how does religoun do that. It is man who has has forced their views on ohter people. Just because man may have abused the prospect of religoun doesnt make God at fault for that

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The worst thing anyone reasonable would do is pay attention to Fred and get angry. Just by that...he wins.

Hey! that reminds me of internet trolls. Blah!
agreed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:10 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

I wonder what he'll think if something tragic happens to him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:32 AM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

We could use that Deus ex machina anytime now...

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:32 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote