KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poor people should not have children.

Poor people should not have children.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Poor people should not have children.

One of the biggest problems in this world is bringing other humans into it because it seem like the natural thing to do. But no one ever looks at the repercussions of being poor and having children.

Not that I'm poor, i don't even have children yet but if i were poor i'd think about how i'm gonna raise a child and the expenditures that come with it. Not because it's a beautiful thing to have kids.

the inner city are loaded with children of this kind. With parents who had kids on a whim, who weren't planning on having kids or were neither ready mentally to deal with one (or 2 or3), for years to come resulting in kids getting neglected and turning out fcuked..

So what i'm saying is: Poor People of the World!. Stop Having Kids If you can't afford 'em!

But what do poor single mothers care right? I mean, the gov't will take half of what i earn every week and give it to them, right. Everything's in it for them..

Sucks..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:01 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Poor people should not have children.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
One of the biggest problems in this world is bringing other humans into it because it seem like the natural thing to do. But no one ever looks at the repercussions of being poor and having children.

Not that I'm poor, i don't even have children yet but if i were poor i'd think about how i'm gonna raise a child and the expenditures that come with it. Not because it's a beautiful thing to have kids.

the inner city are loaded with children of this kind. With parents who had kids on a whim, who weren't planning on having kids or were neither ready mentally to deal with one (or 2 or3), for years to come resulting in kids getting neglected and turning out fcuked..

So what i'm saying is: Poor People of the World!. Stop Having Kids If you can't afford 'em!

But what do poor single mothers care right? I mean, the gov't will take half of what i earn every week and give it to them, right. Everything's in it for them..

Sucks..
If the governemnt was so loyal, they would make a law that all men and women that are in debt or bankrupcy should not have kids due to the fact they are not in good shape to take care of the child financially.

This belongs in the GDF, BTW. wink

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:23 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Half of the poor people who have (many) children have them so that they have someone to fall back on when they get older. The other half gets them per accident or at least not willingly. So to ask them to suddenly stop having children seems unreasonable, doesn't it?

Last edited by Slay on May 11th, 2007 at 06:25 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:23 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

shouldnt this go in the general diiscussion forum?confused

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:24 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could you be more specific when you say poor?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:31 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: "Poor people should not have children."

Neither should blacks.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:35 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

This seems like a bit of a neurotic Nazi rant to me. Stop being such a snob, we all pay taxes.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:39 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan

Neither should blacks.

win

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:40 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

Sucks..

Why should they lose the right to have kids.Its not poor people who shouldn't have kids its dumb people and most of the stuff the gov't takes from you goes into schools and public places.

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:42 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan

Neither should blacks.
Elaborate.

And this better be good, which I doubt it would.....

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:43 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JacopeX
Elaborate.

And this better be good, which I doubt it would.....

fail

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:44 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

You don't have to be born into a poor family for this to happen.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:55 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
fail
Your kinda like a mute man. that is pretty much all you say without coming out with something more coherent.

Pathetic...

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:56 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your kinda like a mute man. that is pretty much all you say without coming out with something more coherent.

Pathetic...

fail

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:56 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Pathetic...

You're getting graded on your performance.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:57 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by botankus

what performance? its just missfire after missfire

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:58 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

If your talking to Schester, I recommend an F.

If your talking to me......

Wait for it....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:59 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

new topic: idiots should not have children

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:01 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

what performance? its just missfire after missfire

His spelling has improved, though. Where's KharmaDog when you need him? I sure could use a "I made a typo, bif deal" right about now.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:01 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

His spelling has improved, though. Where's KharmaDog when you need him? I sure could use a "I made a typo, bif deal" right about now.
KharamDog made me laugh after every serious post he made against a gimmick that was suppose to be a joke. I enjoyed it. wink

Side Note: Look down at your keyboard. Do you see the "F" Next to the "G". Yes you do. Unless if you have a different type of keyboard somehow.

Last edited by JacopeX on May 11th, 2007 at 07:07 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:03 PM