KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.

Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.
Started by: Doomsday666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doomsday666

Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.

~Men always hear "the rules" from the women's side. Now here are the rules from the men's side. Please note...these are all numbered 1 on purpose.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us bitching about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Ask for what you want!!! Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answer to almost every question.

1. A headache that lats for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor!

1. Check your oil! Please!

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an arguement. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1.If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.

1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both! If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus and Marco Polo did not need directions, and neither do we.

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

1. All men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. And, we have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what the hell they're saying anyway.)

1. I'm in shape. Round is a shape!

1. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

~Thank you for reading this: Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:12 PM
Doomsday666 is currently offline Click here to Send Doomsday666 a Private Message Find more posts by Doomsday666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Re: Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.

quote:
Originally posted by Doomsday666
Remind us frequently beforehand.

and all the nagging is ok then???

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I like the list, in fact I'm gonna give it to Mrs.MM.

Actually, better not I suppose.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:22 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayride
Apt Pupil

Re: Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.

quote:
Originally posted by Doomsday666
If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

Here! Here! wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:27 PM
jayride is currently offline Click here to Send jayride a Private Message Find more posts by jayride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

I love it.

I'm going to print that off and start handing it out to all my friends.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I love it too, especially #1 and #1 and #1 and #1 and ..................

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Typical of you Tex.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey Tex, me too! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 09:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doomsday666

Re: Re: Listen up Ladies -- Here are the Mens Rules.

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and all the nagging is ok then???

LOL... you found a loophole.

No "nagging" is never really ok. But a little nagging to remind someone of a date is a lot more tolerable then a huge tantrum when you forgot an important occasion.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 10:11 PM
Doomsday666 is currently offline Click here to Send Doomsday666 a Private Message Find more posts by Doomsday666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Funny stuff. It's true about anything you wear is fine.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 03:56 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This is a funny list Doomsday. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 04:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

someone is going to be sleeping on the couch for a VETTY long time, and remain locked out of the bedroom indefinitely, it seems. wink roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 07:27 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Me likes this one, I am going to send it to lots of females.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 09:24 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hehe...funny

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 09:33 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

he he, got to show this to Monika

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 10:02 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What's funny about that list? Sounds prefectly reasonable to me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 11:46 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 12:30 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

sounds like a load of sexist pig shit to me!
hey! wakey wakey! this is the 21st century and if I remember from my history classes at school, it was always the mens rules! BORING!
you should respect women, because it was a woman that gave birth to you and brought you up! so listen up the womens list is on the way very shortly! mad

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 01:13 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Pretty dumb..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 01:36 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

who do you mean dim?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 01:44 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote