KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Pentagon and the Gay Bomb.

The Pentagon and the Gay Bomb.
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

The Pentagon and the Gay Bomb.

Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'
http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html

(CBS 5) BERKELEY A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called "Gay Bomb."

Edward Hammond, of Berkeley's Sunshine Project, had used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain a copy of the proposal from the Air Force's Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio.

As part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

The documents show the Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million to develop such a chemical weapon.

"The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soliders to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistably attractive to one another," Hammond said after reviwing the documents.

"The notion was that a chemical that would probably be pleasant in the human body in low quantities could be identified, and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical, the notion was that soliders would become gay," explained Hammond.

The Pentagon told CBS 5 that the proposal was made by the Air Force in 1994.

"The Department of Defense is committed to identifying, researching and developing non-lethal weapons that will support our men and women in uniform," said a DOD spokesperson, who indicated that the "gay bomb" idea was quickly dismissed.

However, Hammond said the government records he obtained suggest the military gave the plan much stronger consideration than it has acknowledged.

"The truth of the matter is it would have never come to my attention if it was dismissed at the time it was proposed," he said. "In fact, the Pentagon has used it repeatedly and subsequently in an effort to promote non-lethal weapons, and in fact they submitted it to the highest scientific review body in the country for them to consider."

Military officials insisted Friday to CBS 5 that they are not currently working on any such idea and that the past plan was abandoned.

Gay community leaders in California said Friday that they found the notion of a "gay bomb" both offensive and almost laughable at the same time.

"Throughout history we have had so many brave men and women who are gay and lesbian serving the military with distinction," said Geoff Kors of Equality California. "So, it's just offensive that they think by turning people gay that the other military would be incapable of doing their job. And its absurd because there's so much medical data that shows that sexual orientation is immutable and cannot be changed." - End Story.

-

I don't think I'd care how sexy the guy next to me suddenly became, if bullets were flyng my direction...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 11th, 2007 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

laughing

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:34 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

.............what? blink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
.............what? blink

Here's the "logic" behind it... The military contracts a company to build a chemical that makes people gay, it's armed into a missile or bomb, it's fired into the enemy, they suddenly drop their guns and trousers; start one huge homosexual orgy, they lose the war.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 11th, 2007 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

your tax dollars at work

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:52 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

What the f**k?

This is ****ed up. you couldnt make this up if you tried

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:54 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:08 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would support the engineering of a lesbian bomb.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:12 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...wow.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'll take 4 of these....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Robtard
Here's the "logic" behind it... The military contracts a company to build a chemical that makes people gay, it's armed into a missile or bomb, it's fired into the enemy, they suddenly drop their guns and trousers; start one huge homosexual orgy, they lose the war.
well I understood the concept.....but what?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:16 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

or a lesbian grenade. that would make my nights out far more interesting

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:18 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by Schecter

or some type of blow dart...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:22 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Schecter

I'd prefer a female Bi-Bomb, that way you could get into the action as well, or are you just into the voyeur thing?

-edit

then again, they have that already, it's called "alcohol"...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:26 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

thats sad

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:44 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

What about an orgy bomb... That'd be a laugh.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:53 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by §P0oONY
What about an orgy bomb... That'd be a laugh.

That would be pretty awesome, actually. wink

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:47 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Not like I haven't already had this fantasy before, but a military gay bomb wouldn't work, even if it was possible.

There are already a lot of gay men and women in the military....i dont see no orgies yet...

Secondly, even if every single man in the military were gay, who says they are all going to be attracted to each other ?

Are straight men attracted to every single women they see ? I doubt it....likewise, a gay man is not going to be attracted to every single man he sees either.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:53 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: The Pentagon and the Gay Bomb.

Originally posted by Robtard
Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'
http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html

(CBS 5) BERKELEY A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called "Gay Bomb."

Edward Hammond, of Berkeley's Sunshine Project, had used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain a copy of the proposal from the Air Force's Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio.

As part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

The documents show the Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million to develop such a chemical weapon.

"The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soliders to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistably attractive to one another," Hammond said after reviwing the documents.

"The notion was that a chemical that would probably be pleasant in the human body in low quantities could be identified, and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical, the notion was that soliders would become gay," explained Hammond.

The Pentagon told CBS 5 that the proposal was made by the Air Force in 1994.

"The Department of Defense is committed to identifying, researching and developing non-lethal weapons that will support our men and women in uniform," said a DOD spokesperson, who indicated that the "gay bomb" idea was quickly dismissed.

However, Hammond said the government records he obtained suggest the military gave the plan much stronger consideration than it has acknowledged.

"The truth of the matter is it would have never come to my attention if it was dismissed at the time it was proposed," he said. "In fact, the Pentagon has used it repeatedly and subsequently in an effort to promote non-lethal weapons, and in fact they submitted it to the highest scientific review body in the country for them to consider."

Military officials insisted Friday to CBS 5 that they are not currently working on any such idea and that the past plan was abandoned.

Gay community leaders in California said Friday that they found the notion of a "gay bomb" both offensive and almost laughable at the same time.

"Throughout history we have had so many brave men and women who are gay and lesbian serving the military with distinction," said Geoff Kors of Equality California. "So, it's just offensive that they think by turning people gay that the other military would be incapable of doing their job. And its absurd because there's so much medical data that shows that sexual orientation is immutable and cannot be changed." - End Story.

-

I don't think I'd care how sexy the guy next to me suddenly became, if bullets were flyng my direction...

When was this proposal?

I just laugh when I hear this stuff...as if a gay guy sees anothe rman and can't resist sexing him. Hell, everytime a women walks past me, I run up and try to make out with her. No wonder the military hasn't integrated when dipshits like these guys are in charge.

A better proposal would be "The Flood," releaseing thousands of scantily clad women in the battlefield. Straight men cannot resist and they will lay down their weapons and star sexing all of them. Flawless strategy.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 02:47 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Goddess Kali

Are straight men attracted to every single women they see ? I doubt it....

Depends on the alcohol intake

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:32 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote