KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

Jealous hearted attacks attractive?
Started by: Czarina_Czarina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

can jealous hearted people do allot of damage in a person's life, depending on how much power they have on their job or connections, ect., not only in relationships but also on the job or with potential progress in life, would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:47 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Re: Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

The act? No. I understand it. But no, I don't find it attractive.

As you get older, one must learn to deal with their feelings/emotions, even the ones that cause pain.
wink

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:55 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

Originally posted by BobbyD
The act? No. I understand it. But no, I don't find it attractive.

As you get older, one must learn to deal with their feelings/emotions, even the ones that cause pain.
wink

Sure, anyone with decent or proper upbrining is taught to damper jealousy within themselves, but how does one effectively deal with a jealous or toxic person who is on the attack, without that jealous person feeling as if they are being patronized (if that's the right word here).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 08:21 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Re: Re: Re: Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

Sure, anyone with decent or proper upbrining is taught to damper jealousy within themselves, but how does one effectively deal with a jealous or toxic person who is on the attack, without that jealous person feeling as if they are being patronized (if that's the right word here).

Excellent question.

...no easy answer.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 08:27 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

Originally posted by BobbyD
Excellent question.

...no easy answer.

got it

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 10:27 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Re: Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

can jealous hearted people do allot of damage in a person's life, depending on how much power they have on their job or connections, ect., not only in relationships but also on the job or with potential progress in life, would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

Most of the time that's the case, but jealousy exceeds physical reasons.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 05:42 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:51 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote