KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do You Need Sex?

Do You Need Sex?
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Do You Need Sex?

is it true you need sex to survive and maintain sane?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:53 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

yes

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:54 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I don't, but then again I'm a woman. erm

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:55 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

With a woman...yes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:57 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe that sex is theraputic, helps you relax.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Do You Need Sex?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

No, but it certainly helps a lot, and I stress "a lot".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by inimalist
yes

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:39 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't, but then again I'm a woman. erm

WTF does that mean? erm

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:39 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

I dont need sex to survive... but it certainly helps a lot.

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:42 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

No.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Is that a general question or is that a personal question?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:05 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No.

I know at the very least it can help alleviate tremendous stress.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I know at the very least it can help alleviate tremendous stress.

Yup. Or cause it.

But that doesn't have much to do with survival or sanity unless you're under a dangerous amount of stress.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

No.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:15 PM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yup. Or cause it.

But that doesn't have much to do with survival or sanity unless you're under a dangerous amount of stress.

Well, a lot of things we use to curb stress can inadvertently cause it. Sex for an individual isn't a must, but it is necessary to continue the human race.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:30 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

biologically, you can survive without sex. you dont need it.

but i WANT it.

sexy females

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:44 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

we all do

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:49 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

it's not the sex, it's the person, and if you don't have the right person, it's not worth the time/energy. even if it's decades, it's not worth having sex just to have sex, that's boring. that's like reading just to read. i love bike riding, but i hate doing that indoors b/c it takes away from the experience. having sex just for sex is like a recreational sport or exercise, more so then a savoring event, such as outdoor biking or reading a great novel or non-fiction subject.

besides, if you think of the frequency of sex as food...if you eat the same meal everyday, you spoil the flavor, if you don't eat it all the time, it stays special.

and, it's always about the person, imo, not the act alone. it's like having company for dinner, it's always about the quality of the invites, not solely about the meal. even if the meal is bad, it doesn't matter if the company is good (of course, you cook or buy a great meal, but the company is very important in order to enjoy the experience, so sometimes, it's better to dine alone, just to respect yourself, even if you have to learn it the hard way (or from what i learned from the history channel yesterday, it's not solely about "horizontal refreshments").

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 29th, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 12:08 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

i ran out of time to edit, sorry:

it's always about the person, imo, not the act alone. it's like having company for dinner, it's always about the quality of the invites (and u have to judge that based on your own taste, not the tastes of others or family or peer pressure. you can't always eat tomatoes just b/c your friends tell you to, you may end up resenting it, eat or dine according to your palate. be true to your own taste, only you know what that experience brings to your heart and mind.

i can ask a family member to taste something before i eat it and ask their opinion, but at the end of the day, it's my palate not theirs, as we probably don't have the exact same taste buds, so our experiences may not be the same. but, if someone tells me i'm weird b/c i like sushi and i'm not Japanese, if i'm insecure, i may feel awkward about enjoying that taste in their company. i may like coconut or horseradish (not at the same time), but, i may not eat it around family members or ppl who find that kind of "outsider" dish/condiment palatable.

i doubt ppl are born with the exact same taste buds, so we may taste foods in different degrees of enjoyment or may leave a taste in the mouth of some but not all. thank God for variety in fruits and veggies, although I stick with my favorites, I still like to think I have options, we all like to think we have options, even if we don't.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 29th, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 12:26 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

In the remote past, those who needed sex to survive, had lots of sex and lots of children. They passed this need for sex to the future generations. Those who did not need sex to survive did not have sex and died without passing that trait along.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 12:26 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote