KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Heartbreaks

Heartbreaks
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

Heartbreaks

yea. practically everybody has em. whats it like for u. do u get over em/ if so how and how longdoes it take?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:18 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had one when I was 20, it took a year or two to get over. and one more recent.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

No... Havn't been bothered really... to go through that crap.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:28 PM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No... Havn't been bothered really... to go through that crap.
It's hard to deal with. no real formula for success.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:29 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I wouldn't think there would be... I've seen friends and family destroy themselves over love lost...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:38 PM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I wouldn't think there would be... I've seen friends and family destroy themselves over love lost...
I focus on my routine. get up, go to work, breathe, sleep....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:40 PM
Grinning Goku

Man, I find it's best to have a hobby or hobbies to drown your sorrows in and take your mind off shit like that. That or beer, vodka or strip clubs or some wicked combination of the three.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:45 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I seem to have lots of success with drugs...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:47 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by inimalist
I seem to have lots of success with drugs...

Pffft! I picked that from reading your past posts quite some time ago.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:48 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Pffft! I picked that from reading your past posts quite some time ago.

good? confused

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:50 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

what if none of those things help/are unavailable and suicide isnt an option either?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:25 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I typically think about how much I hate myself, and how much I don't blame them for leaving. So, I self loathe, for a couple days, then pretend, or try to pretend everything is peachy keen. Shouldn't take longer than a month, if that.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:38 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Man, I find it's best to have a hobby or hobbies to drown your sorrows in and take your mind off shit like that. That or beer, vodka or strip clubs or some wicked combination of the three.
Hobbies, drugs and other people is a good way to forget. But is forgetting really the solution?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

It's a gradual process. It's also one of putting yourself in the other persons shoes to see what they are going through also....In the end, people can become good friends with understanding, since we are all people with the same feelings and experiences to some point....better to keep all things friendly if possible and both are open to it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:49 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by SelphieT
I typically think about how much I hate myself, and how much I don't blame them for leaving. So, I self loathe, for a couple days, then pretend, or try to pretend everything is peachy keen. Shouldn't take longer than a month, if that.

try 2 and a half years. {or 6-7 years for a previous one}

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:50 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by leonheartmm

Oh geez, I try not to stay heartbroken for longer than a month. That sucks dude.

No matter how many times people tell you, "There's so many fish in the sea" or whatever the f*ck they say, it doesn't make it any better. It might at first, but it still blows Scythe balls.

I always use the line, "If it didn't work out, it wasn't meant to be" for others, but I never use it for myself, because I guess somedays, I just like feeling like shit.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:53 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by debbiejo
It's a gradual process. It's also one of putting yourself in the other persons shoes to see what they are going through also....In the end, people can become good friends with understanding, since we are all people with the same feelings and experiences to some point....better to keep all things friendly if possible and both are open to it.

what if she totally hates you{not hate-hate. just anger/on the surface justified hate due to misunderstanding} n you decidedly DONT wanna forget her?{n still no suicide}

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:54 PM
leonheartmm

{n dont forget im 19!}

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Heartbreaks

yea. practically everybody has em. whats it like for u. do u get over em/ if so how and how longdoes it take?

Heartbreaks for each individual are different. After I broke up with my girl, it was hard for me but I moved on and found someone else.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

{n dont forget im 19!}

If both of these things are true, it would mean that almost half of your total life, and all of mature life, has been spent in a feeling of self loathing.

It may serve you better to explore why you hate yourself rather than why others hate you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:25 AM