KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Very odd...

Very odd...
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

I'd like to know what if it is what they say.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Very odd...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz

Was this a spontaneous speech or was it preplanned?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:08 PM
Critic is currently offline Click here to Send Critic a Private Message Find more posts by Critic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

What happened to the timer he used to have on his face?!

Also, any chance you could rephrase your sentence?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:10 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Okay.

I wonder if Bush actually has presenile dementia.

I would also like to know why Bush's accent is so different btween the years, in the 90s he sounds almost like his father, and looks more like him, than now.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:13 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I understood his sentence...what if it is what they say? Do you think it is what the say? Does he have presenile dementia?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I understood his sentence...what if it is what they say? Do you think it is what the say? Does he have presenile dementia?
I think VVD was making a big deal about the 'what'. I typed a different sentence where the 'what' would have made sense, and didn't edit it very well.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:23 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

he probably had some sense of honor and duty. now he knows well that he's full of shit. people speak very differently when they feel they are being truthful, and when they know they are deceiving. also maybe he got kicked in the head by one of his horses. maybe both.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:28 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Yeah, cos you're a...idiot. A idiot.

Did they say that? I stopped watching halfway through.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:29 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
he probably had some sense of honor and duty. now he knows well that he's full of shit. people speak very differently when they feel they are being truthful, and when they know they are deceiving. also maybe he got kicked in the head by one of his horses. maybe both.
Maybe he's still nervous from 9/11. That was a great big **** up.

Maybe you should watch it all...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:42 PM
dadudemon

uhh...I hope that was jest. I enjoy jokes like the next guy but if you were serious...there's no reason to be a meanie... sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Bush puts on a huge act when he speaks. His bumbling idiot routine is to show the bumbling idiot american public that he is one of them.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/do...21.2007.00592.x

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inimalist
Bush puts on a huge act when he speaks. His bumbling idiot routine is to show the bumbling idiot american public that he is one of them.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/do...21.2007.00592.x
Him actually being a bumbling idiot better fits how he changed the world.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:10 PM
tsilamini

Him actually being a bumbling idiot better fits how he changed the world.

yes and no, he follows a very strick and ignorant doctrine that existed long before he got into office. Invading Iraq and viewing them as the center for terror in the middle east is not a relic of his father's war, but in fact based on studies and papers publised by extreme right think tanks.

I wouldn't say he is overly intelligent, but I feel he plays up his "country boy" image (wasn't he born in Maine?) for votes, the president who would come over and have a beer sort of thing. I certainly don't think stupidity is the cause of the war in Iraq, but moreso ignorance and self richousness.

Stupidity probably does explain the economic situation in America though...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Sorry, no sound card. I feel sooooo lonely.. sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:29 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter

I doubt he got kicked in the head. According to a new book, W the Cowboy, is afraid of horses.

What it tells me is that he never should have gotten any further along in politics than Governor. Personally, I'd have said RFD deputy sheriff. But the video seems to disagree.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:21 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inimalist
yes and no, he follows a very strick and ignorant doctrine that existed long before he got into office. Invading Iraq and viewing them as the center for terror in the middle east is not a relic of his father's war, but in fact based on studies and papers publised by extreme right think tanks.

I wouldn't say he is overly intelligent, but I feel he plays up his "country boy" image (wasn't he born in Maine?) for votes, the president who would come over and have a beer sort of thing. I certainly don't think stupidity is the cause of the war in Iraq, but moreso ignorance and self richousness.

Stupidity probably does explain the economic situation in America though...
I think he was born in Crawford...

I wasn't talking about Iraq. More like, him reversing Clinton's affect BEFORE Iraq. Iraq was the icing of the cake. He put unemployment and homelessness to the highest, with the economy to the lowest, when it was the opposite before he went in. He's a huge **** up, but it doesn't surprise me, him being a conservative and all, especially one as extreme.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:24 PM
dadudemon

I think he was born in Crawford...

I wasn't talking about Iraq. More like, him reversing Clinton's affect BEFORE Iraq. Iraq was the icing of the cake. He put unemployment and homelessness to the highest, with the economy to the lowest, when it was the opposite before he went in. He's a huge **** up, but it doesn't surprise me, him being a conservative and all, especially one as extreme.

Did he really cause homelessness to be at its highest and the economy to be at its lowest? Have you studied economics?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:40 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did he really cause homelessness to be at its highest and the economy to be at its lowest? Have you studied economics?
I've seen data and graphs.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:30 PM
dadudemon

I've seen data and graphs.

I reread my questions to you, they didn't come out right. Sorry if they came off as being a jerk. I was asking them seriously; I was curious as to where you got your information from. I would like to see a legit study done to prove that George Bush's administration caused the minor depression in the early 2000s.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:41 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I reread my questions to you, they didn't come out right. Sorry if they came off as being a jerk. I was asking them seriously; I was curious as to where you got your information from. I would like to see a legit study done to prove that George Bush's administration caused the minor depression in the early 2000s.
Ah, this is the part where I think up a lame excuse.

Sorry, I would post some stuff, but I can't find them, or remember them.

I do have an infamous image though: (please log in to view the image)

There are similar graphs like this: (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Now, I have seen in the media and on the net that under Bush, there is mass unemployment, homelessness and a whole load of other shit, but when hearing about Clinton, and what he did as president, things like them were at their best!

I may be biased against Bush, but what kind of none retarded person isn't? The facts show that Bush is the biggest **** up ever.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:56 PM