KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mr. Squarepants

Mr. Squarepants
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mr. Squarepants

Having heard (okay then read ) To mention the little chap over the last few months I was quite shocked to see the little fella on UK television yesterday afternoon.

There I was having a short break from Uni (did a runner from one of my lessons cus they were gonna ask me to pay my fee's) when Spongebob Squarepants comes on the telly.

I have to admit while watching the 1st episode I was sat there thinking, "....this sponge is an idiot!.....", but then somewhere during the 2nd episode my heart warmed to the little guy. The way he sticks his tongue out and looks dumb is so funny!

God bless you America, and all your amusing cartoons. big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:17 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

God Bless Us Everyone!:shy:

So do you think he's gay?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:20 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

He is a little fruity, agreed.

But I think he lacks the intellect to have any sexual preference at all.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud
He's a gay Icon here in the US you know.
That's why he's To's avatarevil face

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

america doesnt have very many good cartoons anymore..spongebob is one of the few acceptions

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 12:25 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bastard

SpongeBobs laugh is what gets me...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 02:26 AM
Bastard is currently offline Click here to Send Bastard a Private Message Find more posts by Bastard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Some other great cartoons include:
Futurama(recently cancelled)mad
SouthPark
King of The Hill
Recess

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:00 AM
Sabrea

recess?? isnt that the show thats on the disneys one saturday morning thing??

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:14 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The one and only.

Hey we guys are allowed to watch kiddie shows.

I love my cartoons.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 05:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup!
And recess is an absolutely great cartoon!
Funny as hell with great loveable characters and stuff!
Has anyone seen the movie?
I was too embarassed to go see it at the movies or rent it for that matter

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:28 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I like recess too.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:29 PM
LanceWindu

I haven't seen the movie yet.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 07:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Caught Spongebob on TV the other day, and I have to say he was amusing in a childish way (obviuosly)

Now Futurama, that is a classic. Most recent Futurama episodes kick Simpsons a$$

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 09:05 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I agree il like futurama and I think some times it better then Simpsons.

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 09:07 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, Futurama only got better as it went along, and they cancelled it.
Simpsons on the other hand gets crappier as it goes along, and it's still on the air!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 10:10 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

both are good. but I prefer japanese cartoons

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 10:36 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The Simpson's are an Icon, but given time Futurama would have been right up there with it.

Damn FOX sucks ass, they should have put it in a better time slot so more people would watch it.

I hope they at least keep playing the re-runs.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 02:30 AM
Sabrea

i can not stand japanese cartoons and their stupid anime..argh..no offense mah

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 02:59 AM
LanceWindu

I only liked Dragon Ball Z, but I haven't seen it in a while and I would be confused because it's all really just one episode.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 04:38 AM
Sabrea

**shudders** i HATE HATE HATE dragonball z, my cousin is obsessed with it i have to watch it EVERY day because he might die if he doesnt get to see it..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 04:53 AM