KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tax, Do you feel you get you get your moneys worth?

Tax, Do you feel you get you get your moneys worth?
Started by: Alt. Account

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alt. Account
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tax, Do you feel you get you get your moneys worth?

Well do you? We all pay enough?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:57 PM
Alt. Account is currently offline Click here to Send Alt. Account a Private Message Find more posts by Alt. Account Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

your threads are always far to vague to have any reasonable discussion. who the hell is going to post "oh yes, my tax dollars are well spent. every last cent".

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:11 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alt. Account
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
your threads are always far to vague to have any reasonable discussion. who the hell is going to post "oh yes, my tax dollars are well spent. every last cent".

Whilst I am new to making threads I have noticed many vague threads on this forum get huge responses. Take that insanely stupid Telepathy thread.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:16 PM
Alt. Account is currently offline Click here to Send Alt. Account a Private Message Find more posts by Alt. Account Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: Tax, Do you feel you get you get your moneys worth?

Originally posted by Alt. Account
Well do you? We all pay enough?

We don't pay enough and we don't get our money's worth.

All our taxes end up going to the backwater hicks that compalin about them.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:22 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alt. Account
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Tax, Do you feel you get you get your moneys worth?

Originally posted by Alliance
We don't pay enough and we don't get our money's worth.

All our taxes end up going to the backwater hicks that compalin about them.

I live in London and the amount extra i'm paying for the Olympics in terms of council tax is pissing me off bigstyle.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:30 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alt. Account
Whilst I am new to making threads I have noticed many vague threads on this forum get huge responses. Take that insanely stupid Telepathy thread.

omg srsly. that guy is a retard. not like you.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:33 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alt. Account
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
omg srsly. that guy is a retard. not like you.

Exactly... Although the respondees are often even funnier. Some of them have Powers

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:35 PM
chithappens

If I call an ambulance I still have to pay a damn fee for them to come and pick me up - one example of why I say no

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 11:22 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by chithappens
If I call an ambulance I still have to pay a damn fee for them to come and pick me up - one example of why I say no

That's because Medicine in the U.S. isn't socialized.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:06 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I say have universal health care and amend the income tax into a progressive net tax. Simply tax everyone one tenth of one percent of their net worth per year. The poor will pay less, the rich will pay more, oh, and throw the estate tax in there too, It's not a death tax against the poor like some people are spinning it unless you consider an annual income of $5 mil or more poor. Oh and to subsidize health care even more, how about legalizing weed and absinthe and taxing the crap out of those too? Tax firearm ammunition. Cut off all government subsidies to any corporation with yearly profits in excess of $1 billion and tax them on tenth of of their net worth a year, no loopholes, no shelters and pump that money into small businesses and education. That's what i think of taxes.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:32 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

To answer it, NO. That is why I am looking for a place where I can get my monies worth... smart

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:11 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote