KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Go Ahead and Eat!

Go Ahead and Eat!
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Go Ahead and Eat!

A few Extra pounds aren't that bad.

(but just to be safe....go for a walk)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:30 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um...my response is two-fold.

1. No shit.
2. Fat people are gross.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 06:21 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Manson, the Harvard researcher, cautioned that extra pounds can lead to obesity

I see that working at Harvard has made him smarter.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 06:23 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I think that the concept of a healthy weight is over rated and talked about far to often, your either obese or anorexic medically.
If your medially ok weight-wise for your height your usually unhappy through being uncomfortable.

I myself am over weight but I am by high street terms "average" size and by medical terms "clinically obese".

I'm 5'6" and around 180 pounds I have a healthy appetite, I'm not afraid of food at all, and I have an active and healthy life style, I dont have much time for exercise, so I make up for that at work as I'm constantly on my feet rushing around, I walk almost every where and I have a very good sex life. I have no hang ups about my body and I love being me.

when I go shopping I easily find reasonably priced clothes for my size and look good in the clothes I wear.

now you tell me, does it sound like my weight affects the way I live? Do I sound "Obese"? laughing out loud

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:36 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lara
I think that the concept of a healthy weight is over rated and talked about far to often, your either obese or anorexic medically.
If your medially ok weight-wise for your height your usually unhappy through being uncomfortable.

I myself am over weight but I am by high street terms "average" size and by medical terms "clinically obese".

I'm 5'6" and around 180 pounds I have a healthy appetite, I'm not afraid of food at all, and I have an active and healthy life style, I dont have much time for exercise, so I make up for that at work as I'm constantly on my feet rushing around, I walk almost every where and I have a very good sex life. I have no hang ups about my body and I love being me.

when I go shopping I easily find reasonably priced clothes for my size and look good in the clothes I wear.

now you tell me, does it sound like my weight affects the way I live? Do I sound "Obese"? laughing out loud

You're pretty active. That's always good.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

its good for your mental health as well as your physical health lol

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:07 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

This is obviously a lie prepetuated by the Hostess Corporation. I say, put the cupcake down, and go for a jog, fatass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

Originally posted by Robtard
This is obviously a lie prepetuated by the Hostess Corporation. I say, put the cupcake down, and go for a jog, fatass.

um yeah... smile

I weighed 201, this morning in my underwear. I carry a few extra pounds so to speak. I am 5'10".

Daily calories? 3500 to 4000+. (Depends on how much I can get in.)

Am I a fatass? No. Do I love to eat? HELL YES!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

Originally posted by dadudemon
um yeah... smile

I weighed 201, this morning in my underwear. I carry a few extra pounds so to speak. I am 5'10".

Daily calories? 3500 to 4000+. (Depends on how much I can get in.)

Am I a fatass? No. Do I love to eat? HELL YES!!!!!!

Put down the Big Mac, slap those fries out of your mouth, go for a jog and McDownsize your fatass, McChunky.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 7th, 2007 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

Put down the Big Mac, slap those fries out of your mouth, go for a jog and McDownsize your fatass, McChunky.

laughing laughing

I love it.

Look at my facebook profile for pictures of me...I am not fat by any means.... still, though, that was funny.laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

laughing laughing

I love it.

Look at my facebook profile for pictures of me...I am not fat by any means.... still, though, that was funny.laughing

Who you trying to convince here, me or yourself, Pte. Pile?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:51 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

Who you trying to convince here, me or yourself, Pte. Pile?

I PM'd you my nudes. Enjoy.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

I PM'd you my nudes. Enjoy.

I didn't really want to see you in your underwear... I was also just ****ing around with you about the "fatness" thing. I'll PM them to SpearofDestiny, he's beat his meat to them, I bet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:26 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lara

5'6" and 180 lbs?

Yeah....it sounds like you're over weight.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:42 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

I didn't really want to see you in your underwear... I was also just ****ing around with you about the "fatness" thing. I'll PM them to SpearofDestiny, he's beat his meat to them, I bet.

Lord Urizen is a nice guy, I am sure he wouldn't do that.....and it wasn't MY underwear...it was your moms. big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:42 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by InnerRise
5'6" and 180 lbs?

Yeah....it sounds like you're over weight.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

You're a dickhead. Sad thing, you actively try to be.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:49 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

Lord Urizen is a nice guy, I am sure he wouldn't do that.....and it wasn't MY underwear...it was your moms. big grin

My mother doesn't wear underwear; she certainly wouldn't wear those padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs you had on.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:51 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm going to eat 3 pizzas tonight and jerk off while eating butter.

Jealous?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Go Ahead and Eat!

My mother doesn't wear underwear; she certainly wouldn't wear those padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs you had on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I don't wear padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs. Penis envy much?

And no, you mother doesn't wear underwear all the time....she has me pull them off with my teeth sometimes.

And, how the hell did you know that your mother doesn't wear underwear?
confused sick

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
I'm going to eat 3 pizzas tonight and jerk off while eating butter.

Jealous?

No... but thanks for the butter/jerk-off tip.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:10 AM