KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Time travel revealed!

Time travel revealed!
Started by: Cheesebits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cheesebits

Time travel revealed!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:36 PM
Cheesebits is currently offline Click here to Send Cheesebits a Private Message Find more posts by Cheesebits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Interesting.

I understand about connecting different time lines by connecting planes...but what is the origin energy comprised of?(I mean complex OR simple.) How does it equate to time travel?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 11:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Interesting.

I understand about connecting different time lines by connecting planes...but what is the origin energy comprised of?(I mean complex OR simple.) How does it equate to time travel?

I think he's saying time travel is simply another way to rotate.

It's like learning how to walk when you're a baby, eventualy our mids will learn how to rotate and move backward and foward in-time. As the dimension moves with us.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:48 AM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

If u can connect space, through energy?? says dadudeman, then you can connect in time.

Not sure about rotating, you mean the mind leaving the body via a fixed plane or deminsion?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:58 AM
Cheesebits is currently offline Click here to Send Cheesebits a Private Message Find more posts by Cheesebits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have a confession to make. I am actually a time traveler from the year 2037. My name is Jeremy Titov. I have been sent on a mission to travel to the year 2007 and warn people of a bullshit scam artist by the name of John Titor. Please do not believe his bukake. His story is nothing more than an elaborate three year stunt to promote a movie. In the year 2037. People have become blind to reality. This is in large part due to John Titor. As more and more people began to believe his story. They started to believe more conspiracy theories such as reptilians, zombie nazi's and the idea that the antichrist works for Disney. These ludacris beliefs took humanities focus away from such thing as global peace and self awareness. The future is a sad place. There is no Ice cream or ultra processed hamburgers. Only rocks on sticks.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 01:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I have a confession to make. I am actually a time traveler from the year 2037. My name is Jeremy Titov. I have been sent on a mission to travel to the year 2007 and warn people of a bullshit scam artist by the name of John Titor. Please do not believe his bukake. His story is nothing more than an elaborate three year stunt to promote a movie. In the year 2037. People have become blind to reality. This is in large part due to John Titor. As more and more people began to believe his story. They started to believe more conspiracy theories such as reptilians, zombie nazi's and the idea that the antichrist works for Disney. These ludacris beliefs took humanities focus away from such thing as global peace and self awareness. The future is a sad place. There is no Ice cream or ultra processed hamburgers. Only rocks on sticks.

yawns

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 02:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Cheesebits
yawns

thats how i feel when people try to scientifically explain fairy tales laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

thats how i feel when people try to scientifically explain fairy tales laughing out loud

?

did u watch the video?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:56 PM
tsilamini

indeed

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:53 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

Originally posted by inimalist
indeed

You're judging something but didn't take the time to watch it? Bah.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:31 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by Cheesebits
You're judging something but didn't take the time to watch it? Bah.

I did watch it

the video itself only deals with 3 dimensions and has no mention of time travel...

were the 4th dimension multi-directional, it might have some relevance, but seeing as time moves in one direction, the video is simply some cool lines and graphics

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time Travel is a paradox, since if it is going to happen, then it already has happened, meaning we would already know all it's secrets since we would have learnt it from our future selves, but we couldn't learn it that way since how would our future selves know that?

If you get what I mean.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:09 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

No you make some harsh generalisations in regards to time travel and there for conclude with your 10 I.Q logic that its impossible.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:07 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
No you make some harsh generalisations in regards to time travel and there for conclude with your 10 I.Q logic that its impossible.

I'm afraid that if you want to communicate, English is best. Please rephrase that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:12 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Connection with time travel and the video?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by lord xyz
Connection with time travel and the video?

None whatsoever, but the cool lines and rotations were mesmerizing.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:21 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
None whatsoever, but the cool lines and rotations were mesmerizing.

the flat 2-d x-y plane is position/time, the 3-d sphere is xy-space/z-time, in the rotation translation

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 12:38 AM
King Kandy

Time Travel? So the idea is that you'd use the Sphere-to-plane idea, and extend it to 4D object-to-3D Space?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 01:31 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesebits

Originally posted by King Kandy
Time Travel? So the idea is that you'd use the Sphere-to-plane idea, and extend it to 4D object-to-3D Space?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

if you are certain that it doesn't, then you must have something in mind, if not, how can you be so assertive in your position?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 02:30 AM
King Kandy

Well why would it? The vid has nothing in it that would prompt the title "Time Travel Revealed" whatsoever.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 02:58 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote